Why John G's new OP machine is called the Trinity

This is why John says he named his new OP machine ...The Trinity.

You really can't make this stuff up... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Well the story of WHY it is called the Trinity is really a great one..

I was going to prison ministry one night about a year ago, I had decided to GET OUT of the machine business, either go back to cleaning full time or try my hand at something different.

All of a sudden I heard the soft voice in my ear and it started by telling me I needed to build a new machine, I needed to patent it and that it would have 3 speeds. I started scribbling down on a piece of paper what was I was "hearing" I still have that paper, and it has been a year, I was told I would have a new machine ready to go in a year... So even though MANY will scoff and chide, I named it the Trinity because of the 3 speeds, 3 wheels, three heads and because God told me to build it."

Wow...kind of takes your breath away...evidently GOD is commissioning the building of OP machines...I can't wait to see it...should be some machine....god hasn't asked anyone to build anything since Noah and the Ark.... :roll:

Perhap there is going to be a worldwide "flood" of dirty carpets.... :shock:

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
DevilThomas said:
This is why John says he named his new OP machine ...The Trinity.

You really can't make this stuff up... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Well the story of WHY it is called the Trinity is really a great one..

I was going to prison ministry one night about a year ago, I had decided to GET OUT of the machine business, either go back to cleaning full time or try my hand at something different.

All of a sudden I heard the soft voice in my ear and it started by telling me I needed to build a new machine, I needed to patent it and that it would have 3 speeds. I started scribbling down on a piece of paper what was I was "hearing" I still have that paper, and it has been a year, I was told I would have a new machine ready to go in a year... So even though MANY will scoff and chide, I named it the Trinity because of the 3 speeds, 3 wheels, three heads and because God told me to build it."

Wow...kind of takes your breath away...evidently GOD is commissioning the building of OP machines...I can't wait to see it...should be some machine....god hasn't asked anyone to build anything since Noah and the Ark.... :roll:

Perhap there is going to be a worldwide "flood" of dirty carpets.... :shock:

Maybe you should come up with your own idea instead of criticizing other people Thomas. Sounds like you're a hater to me. :wink:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ta heck wit the machine...
jus tell me whurr they got...

the wood!

OHH....and YES DT you CAN....
make this shit up!

Can't wait to see the Advertizing

[center:1ks1km6p]DESIGNED BY GOD....Built BY Geurkink[/center:1ks1km6p]

[center:1ks1km6p]THE TRINITY[/center:1ks1km6p]

[center:1ks1km6p]GOD's OP Machine[/center:1ks1km6p]

[center:1ks1km6p]Buy one Now or go to Hell![/center:1ks1km6p]

:lol: :lol: :lol: John, I really like you man! I wish you the best :lol: :lol: :lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
DevilThomas said:
bob vawter said:
OHH....and YES DT you CAN....
make this shit up!

Apparently John can...but really...I can't.... :wink:
yep...that's what i meant! He's been makin' shit up forever......

I AM NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR

So John G. has faith in God? That's an outrage!! Let's all mock him!! (in case you can't tell) I'm being sarcastic.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Hey, Devil......John is a God fearin', commy hatin', liberal hatin' man, but he is a gentile "giant".

Not knowing what size you are, not many men would "mock" John to his face........

....cept maybe Marty.......

Most people have to look up to talk to John, excluding Big Head....

I'm sure it's a great machine.....I still have and use my Conqueror.

Padden McFadden said:
So John G. has faith in God? That's an outrage!! Let's all mock him!! (in case you can't tell) I'm being sarcastic.

You have got to admit that its a rather extrordinary claim... :shock: Imagine if President Obama had said he heard "the soft voice"...and it told him to pass Health Care Reform. Do you think John would say ok..its the "Lords Will"...or would he or you be skeptical?... :wink:

Ryan

Shouldn't this post be in the Rubber Room? I wanna say a bunch of offensive stuff, but don't want to offend people who just came on the forum to read about carpet cleaning. :lol:

John G. said:
So are you ready to order one yet DT?

Looking forward to seeing pics and video...

John... I always pay attention to anything you say about OP. You are an Industry Leader in OP. I would not hesitate to buy anything I wanted from you.

But this naming thing...hearing the voice of god, god told me to build it...thats pretty over the top... :shock: you better hope Politicians don't decide that they are hearing "the soft voice"...:roll:

(The direction this is taking it should be in rubber room)

John G.

Look DT, I KNOW what people think, I KNOW what some will say, I KNOW some will scoff, however, I can explain it no other way, so I tell it like it is.

Scoff, laugh, but examine what the thing does... and name it anything you WANT....LOL

Contary to most peoples understanding, we DO have an understanding, we are in harmony on OP and at odd on darn near everything else...LOL

dylvargas

Well, if you have known John G or Patti over the years this is not outrageous. Great people, great products and have never hid their religeous beliefs. I have been off the boards for a few years and still think of John and Patti all the time. If John syas so then I would %100 believe. A man of character in my eyes.

A

amazingcleansc

you jokers have it all wrong.

It is called the Trinity because he enjoyed the Matrix.

Personally, I'd have called it William Wallace but that's just me.

randy

Name
Randy
John G. said:
About as many times as I hear you are going to hell for talking up the V, Mikey :lol:

LOl, too funny John. You really have to come around more often. Seriously please post pictures of the Trinity when it's done. That big yellow marble grinder/sander needs some competition.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom