Why you should always do a good job......

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
even if it seems fishy in the beginning..

The whole theater thing i asked about back in sept...

Well WE got it...yes 50-50 split...

worked ok for a while he was there busting it and what not

then got to the chairs :? damn i hate chairs...anyway i did about 12 and that was it for me..my back killed and hands ached....

SO i told him....YOU do the chairs (he has immigrant labor on his other businesses) and I will do carpets...you keep that money i keep this...

Also note that i am the one renting the machine for him (heated porty) to do the chairs....THANK GOD STEAM ACTION SUPPLY IS NICE....cuz this dude would be like "yea you get it monday...ill do it mon, tues, wed, and thur." uh-huh didnt happen and yet they were only charging me for the DAY i used it...

Also this guy build them....so i had to tell him what we did blah blah blah...he would cut me a check when he got it....what a PITA

finally he didnt get them some bills...they said bring them in by thur so we can get them in fri mail run..

(oh did i leave out the part he is REALLY good friends with the Assistant GM)

on tue i talked to her and asked about just billing them myself...cuz damn this was stupid...she said talk to him and let me know...

WELL NEITHER SHE NOR I CAN GET THIS GUY TO CALL OR TEXT BACK!!!!!

so I caught the GM and the AGM there on thur night, chatted with them about it...the words that came out of both their mouths....

Well you just bill us we dont want to lose you....

so long story short...had to bill back from things in fookin April for hells sake....but hey i still have the acct, and he can KMA

Name
Eric Valentine
Kind of cryptic, but I was able to understand it after reading it a 2nd or 3rd time. Good for you on keeping the account when your 'partner' was a real idiot in the way he handled things.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
come on cant you guys read writings from a guy who:

up for over 20 hrs with less then 4 hrs sleep

sick and allergies in one

doped up trying to combat said symptoms..

got job with guy

did job...some with guy most with out

guy screwed up to busy with other business ventures.

me do good job keep acct all to self...

ug ug ug

so easy a jimmy could read it.....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
noo i do the one sentence and the ..... to explain different thoughts and different time lines...

damn yall need a decoder ring or what???

Fon Johnson

floorguy said:
damn yall need a decoder ring or what???

No, English will suffice. :lol:

Paragraphs connect thoughts. .. indicates a trailing thought.

Maybe those who cannot comprehend what you are saying are just of lesser intelligence..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom