will a 2 inch wand help me out?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have a small white magic tm with a 33 blower. I have noticed my dry times are not where I want them to be with the inch and a half cheap wand. I keep the machine maintained and filters clean and it does have suprisinlgy good suction for a small tm. will a 2 inch wand with angled jets like a greenhorn or bently hepl me out? also will a 2 inch wand perform well with that small of a blower?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Sorry, misunderstood the siject header- thought this might be a post by a naiive woman...... shiteatinggrin

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I myself had a 33 blower.....

and i thought the 2" helped a great deal...

some will say its board dejur (oh hi meat :p :p :p ) but i found running 2" all the way helped....

with that said..do you run 2" to a reducer at the wand, or do you have like a 25' whip of 1.5???

Chris A

Name
Chris
When we dual truck commercial I usually use the aw-29 with the boxxer and let my guy use the ti wand. I honestly don't notice a difference in cleaning or dry time between the two. But I do run the small wand at 350 vs 450 on the ti wand.

Name
I'm Rick James
I moved from a 1 1/2 to 2 inch wand some time ago and I can see a difference, I run a 45 blower. Think about it, there is less friction for the water when it goes through the wand.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
truckmount girl said:
Yes a 2" wand will help, however for a small TM I recommend sticking with a 12" head.

Take care,
Lisa

Is there a 2" x12" wand with 45 degree jets you would recommend for him?

Best wand on the market is the 4 jet prochem unglided with 110 jets center and 95's on outside. Flow is up to you, but I do just fine with 6 flow.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
floorguy said:
and i thought the 2" helped a great deal...

some will say its board dejur (oh hi meat :p :p :p ) but i found running 2" all the way helped....

hell, Doug, I was running 2" hose to the wand 20 years ago (fo-reel)

not "all" the things suggested are fads.
Some do aid in better recovery .

just that some of the HYPE and the "perceptions" some have don't hold up to reality .
many of the "de jour" fads reach a point of diminishing returns for the PITA factor too

Junior, the amount of pre-spray used (and type) as well as wand technique has the most to do with dry times than anything

I have no experience with anything less than a 45 blower , so i just don't have a clue what mods would help most .
The above statement (amount of pre-spray and wand technique) still applies regardless though

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
danielc said:
Best wand on the market is the 4 jet prochem unglided with 110 jets center and 95's on outside. Flow is up to you, but I do just fine with 6 flow.

ohhh to hell it is...

had one when i bought out this other company....

WHAT A BITCH TO PUSH...or pull for that matter...

heheh Meat you know i am busting your chops....you are one of my favorite posters on here....cuz for the most part we both think alike...(you are just more refined at typing it somewhat amus somewhat amus somewhat amus )

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
danielc said:

How wide is the head on that thing? Like 10 or 11"? I bet it would be just the ticket for a small TM.

11" wide, no overspray, no streaking, cleans deep, no glide marks, sucks hard, and made me 900+ today.

Best wand on the market bar none. I tried the bentley and didn't care for it. Greenhorn oversprays bad, TI wand must have a glide or it is hard to use (too light), and 1.5 inch wands suck.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have a quad jet that I don't use (just don't like it) that I'll let go for $150.00..

gary mackay

I used both on a 33 blower machine I had, the 2" was double the flow of the 1 1/2 (12" greenhorn) & it dried faster than the 1 1/2 (12") wands, no whip, 2" all the way. The 1 1/2 made more noise & made me feel more powerful but that's about it. Just like your 1 1/2 stair wand, have to wear ear plugs & the stairs are always the last to dry.

S

sam miller

I was gonna say a 2 in wand is to small unless Your a mouse but that just silly blowme

As for Daniels argument it is a great wand its is heavy I have 2 banna glides on both mine one with 1/2 in extensions using 4 11002

and the other with Joe's sheer kit with 4 03's thanks to Lisa's recommendation and Damn thats the cats meow.

Still for wide open spaces mi ti wand with greenglide and 6 02's is really awesome too.

Honestly I used to clean all day everyday with a quadjet with 4 1.5 jets no glide and no redos but my hands are falling off!

I think the real thing is prespraying first so that muther slides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom