Will a NON-Glided Wand clean and dry the carpets faster??

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
It's a devpro..
20191201_163523.jpg

how much involvement Tom had with it I don't know?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If you don’t want a swivel, just get a prochem titanium with a single lip glide to go on the rear lip. When I used my quad, I tested the performance of it without a glide, a single lip, and a full slotted.

it extracted the most water without a glide, but put the most abuse on my body.
the single lip gave both good extraction and wasn’t as hard on the body
And the slotted glide was the most forgiving, yet had the longest dry time.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am not really sure where the wand actually became a tool to scrub with..that is just too Rob Allenish....

the wand is nothing but a flushing/extraction tool...you want something to scrub with...get a hold of Erik and get a CRB...

that being said....

as far as cleaning and drying faster....hands down...a glided wand will out preform a non-glided wand all day long..

a glided wand does not lock down to the carpet....and this means the air is moving more freely/faster...and that is giving you more lift at the tool

an unguided wand is sucking down and blocking the flow more than a glided wand......

Reactions: Cleanworks

scotty747

I took my glide off the other day because I bumped it and it slid a bit with 3 ft left to clean. Figured i'd clean it while it was off and just finish unglided. Quickly put it back on even for 3 feet. Theres a Westpac 4 jet with a new glide on craigslist for 225.00. Any thoughts on this wand?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I took my glide off the other day because I bumped it and it slid a bit with 3 ft left to clean. Figured i'd clean it while it was off and just finish unglided. Quickly put it back on even for 3 feet. Theres a Westpac 4 jet with a new glide on craigslist for 225.00. Any thoughts on this wand?
I have one. without a glide it's absolutely useless. I got a green glide from Lisa for it and it transformed it from a pos to a wand I like using. I got back and forth from my Mach 12 and the Westpac. I use the Westpac when I want better drying times. It's a 6 flow.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

pretty sure the term scrub wand wasn't a RA term. But its a term used on sites to describe AW29 type wands.

And I will admit to hilting my non swivel wands and spraying a little something something and hitting with the edge of the wand.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
They're all called scrub wands because you scrub back and forth with them as opposed to a power wand or a drag wand which you just move backwards. Not because they have any scrubbing power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom