Will it fit a Truck Mount?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Sapphire had a 370 TM in a Transit Connect but they built a frame work to mount it to. No fresh water tank either, not sure if you could get a submount a tank without causing weight problems.

I'd love to have that new design, those are really sharp little guys! Lets see how the year goes, but right now I can't afford one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ron K

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ouch that would hurt. It did look like some serious thought went into it but thats more than I figured.

If thats true I'd just go with a larger vehicle. You just never seem to have enough space.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Is that the rig I saw at Mikeys Fest in Nashville a few years ago? Do I remember correctly that there were no water tanks crammed in there?

IMG_0050_zpsa95167c2.jpg

Sapphire had a 370 TM in a Transit Connect but they built a frame work to mount it to. No fresh water tank either, not sure if you could get a submount a tank without causing weight problems.

I'd love to have that new design, those are really sharp little guys! Lets see how the year goes, but right now I can't afford one.

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
The SS370 Economy Transit Package is $1131.00 more than just the SS370.
The package comes with the frame, fuel tap, 25 gallon waste tank AND a auto pump-out.

It really is a sweet setup.

Reactions: kingjoelking

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
The SS370 Economy Transit Package is $1131.00 more than just the SS370.
The package comes with the frame, fuel tap, 25 gallon waste tank AND a auto pump-out.

It really is a sweet setup.

That is cool. I'm glad it doesn't cost $5k. I really dig that set up.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
There is not much room left in the cargo area. You could fit something like the HOSS but that's about it.
Even with the additional weight in the Transit it still drives very well.

Reactions: kingjoelking

TanMan

Supportive Member
Name
Tanner
New Info for Transit Connect

Ray wanted me to post this due to the update from Sapphire Scientific that we received this afternoon.

Technical Service Bulletin

Subject: 2014 Transit Connect

Due to a large reduction in the payload limit along with a decrease of useable floor space,
Sapphire Scientific will no longer provide console packages for Ford Transit Connect vans
years 2014 and up. The 2014 Transit Connect payload limit is only 1270 lbs. There is no
console configuration we can recommend for such a low payload. Our current mounting
frame configuration also does not fit within the reinforced mounting locations located
in the 2014 Transit Connect.

Sapphire Scientific will continue to support 2013 and previous models of the Transit
Connect with our model 370 and Rage packages.

Reactions: Ron K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom