Will Joe take over Greenie's role he once had here?

Mikey P

Administrator
how ironic...

Hey Joe, a word of advice, if you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, fess up, wash it, give a thin mint to everyone and move on..

oh yeah, you just did.

Nice move. :lol:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Not if you chase him off too. I miss seeing Greenman post here. A lot of great information given out by a real innovator.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I don't think it has to be an "either/or" type of position Mike.

I look forward to the time that Greenie can be back with us again. Joe has much to offer, and we'd do well to have them both, as well as other innovators becoming a part of this BB community.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I agree with Jim. Glad to see Joe here(I hope he sticks around a long time) but I miss Jeff's common sense posts. I have no first hand knowledge as to why Jeff isn't posting anymore but we are worse off without him.

Mikey P

Administrator
I never ever chased Greenie off in any sense of the word.

I just asked him to be honest about the Josh ordeal.

It's all I ask of any of you here.

Be honest about your biz, your product or service and with your dealings here.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what was greenie supposed to say, uhhhh sorry dude I can't sell you a truckmount, your a broke dick, deceiving preacher?? I see nothing wrong with greenie's actions, the guy wanted to buy a truckmount, greenie sells truckmounts big damn deal.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well you tell me Steve, why hasn't he posted since then if he feels he did no wrong?

I told he and Josh to be open and honest about the whole deal from day one, if that had they would both be posting today.

This is a very (VERY) forgiving group don't you think?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
welp, I've never had a problem punching Greenie in the balls when i thought he deserved it.
but as of "right now", with what little I know , the only thing I see him guilty of, (on "this" particular matter) is taking advantage of an opportunity to make some money.

was it a smart biz move considering most of his sales come directly from the boards?
i donno...maybe not

BUT....

"if" Josh gave him $10K a couple months ago for a new TM, until Josh says Greenie ripped him off, all "I" can conclude is Josh and GreenDawg have something worked out

..L.T.A.

lance

I talked to Jeff early Sunday night. He was at the shop he manages doing some work. He puts in a lot of hours and he knows he has a lot of messages to return and he will try his best to do that.

He has a regular job now and can't spoil us like he has done for so many years.

I am going to talk to him about being his telephone assistant so you guys have a live person to talk to and not just a message machine. I don't know if he will accept my offer, but i will offer it just the same. I hope it will help the situation and he deserves all the help he can get for helping so many others since even before this board was born.

He drives a lot of miles......so if you have a 5 or a 10 lying around in the sofa cushions, send it to him as a thank you for all his hard work. He is a great asset to this industry.

Joe Bristor

Why do you need a 20 degree angle? What does it offer over a 45 degree angle that hits the bottom of the glide? With high flow wands, lots of water is rinsing better. You don't need to "blast" the dirt off the fiber like years ago, especially if you use a good PS and aggitate. That makes a difference, doesn't it?

Lance, as Greenie's assistant, was the above questions/accusations from you or he?
Should we assume everythiong you type is his?

lance

Joe, no i am not his assistant. Those questions (there's no way that there is any kind of accusation in there) are from me. I ask a lot of questions all the time. That is how i learn so much from these experience CC'ers.

I will never speak for Jeff. I talked to him about the Josh TM issue, and i understand his side of it......but since i am not able to repeat it verbatim, i have not chimed in. Jeff is very able to speak his mind if he wants to on the board. From the "horse's mouth" is the best way to get the facts IMO.

Please do not assume anything, i am just trying to help out if i can.

Name
George Valliant
lance said:
He drives a lot of miles......so if you have a 5 or a 10 lying around in the sofa cushions, send it to him as a thank you for all his hard work. He is a great asset to this industry.

I'm certain Greenie could use some cash but 5 or 10 here and there is wimpy...

How bout a Greenie Award fund?

I got a 20 spot to contribute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom