Will my rinse affect my pre-spray

cfairfield

Name
Chris Fairfield
I am a commercial janitorial service in Little Rock, AR. We typically use Ultrapack Extreme as our pre-spray and All Fiber Rinse (powder) through our truck mount rinse. I ensure when we switch over from pre-spray to cleaning, they flush the solution hose enough to get the rinse to the wand. But, should I worry about there being rinse in the solution line as we're pre-spraying? Will it be enough to affect our pre-spray?

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
No, I've been using that exact chemistry and it's been doing great. Just don't be like some of these pansies who HWE at only 300psi. Turn that knob up to 600 and enjoy cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: cfairfield

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Yes. It will neutralize it down to pH 3 rendering it not as effective. But like Mikey always says, most carpet can be cleaned with just water and would come out fine.

Put a smiley face after you post something like that ....some might take seriously. I’ve tested this...the pH change is insignificant

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
It won’t take that long for you to see for yourself on any commercial carpet your doing. If you’re not doing residential, you can tell if you like it or not. If your the jani service, you’ll be back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom