Will The "Real" John LaBarbera Stand Up!

Name
John LaBarbera
I don't know who did this, I don't know whether they thought they were being funny or what. But someone posted as me (using my name) on the recoil board that I had purchased an xps from a friend for the shoot out. This is not true. If Ed wants to produce one to represent CA, fine. I don't blame him now for not participating. Why should he? I always intended that any machine at the shoot out get a "fair shake". This last "joke" is very disappointing. We're only talking about carpet cleaning machines for crying out loud. Who's ever doing this please lighten up. This shoot out could have been a very positive thing for the the industry, but it's been reduced to us against them, this is nonsense.

As it stands, I believe Kleenrite and Mytee are the only machines that represent a manufacturer at the shoot out. If anyone else brings a machine for evaluation that they have not produced it will be noted that the unit is one used by a private contractor and does not represent a manufacturer.

I really feel bad that what could have been a positive, uniting element,for the industry has turned so sour, and I apologize for any part that I may have played in any of this mess. I didn't think it would come to this. And, like I said, I don't know who used my name, and at this point don't care to know, but please stop.

Mikey P

Administrator
John do you really think Ed would have sent a machine?

Not a chance in H E Double Hockey Sticks.

Regardless a Recoil will be there that has the same vac system that is on the current models.

We'll use meAt's idea of using one pump for all machines tested.

We're testing vac/lift not if they squirt or not.

If the Recoil wins, it will be known.

as for who was posting under your name I would suspect Brevick.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
We'll use meAt's idea of using one pump for all machines tested.

that wasn't my idea, think it was Brent's.

When I first read it, i thought it was a good idea.
However, after further thought, i think the pump in the porty being tested should be used, cause it's part of the over all system.

Just be sure to use the same gauge to adjust PSI on all machnes.
That will take any inconsistency of different gauges out the equation

i think a first class plane ticket is about $1400 bucks...... if you want this sheet done RIGHT

..L.T.A.

G

John LaBarbera said:
I don't know who did this, I don't know whether they thought they were being funny or what. But someone posted as me (using my name) on the recoil board that I had purchased an xps from a friend for the shoot out. This is not true. If Ed wants to produce one to represent CA, fine. I don't blame him now for not participating. Why should he? I always intended that any machine at the shoot out get a "fair shake". This last "joke" is very disappointing. We're only talking about carpet cleaning machines for crying out loud. Who's ever doing this please lighten up. This shoot out could have been a very positive thing for the the industry, but it's been reduced to us against them, this is nonsense.

As it stands, I believe Kleenrite and Mytee are the only machines that represent a manufacturer at the shoot out. If anyone else brings a machine for evaluation that they have not produced it will be noted that the unit is one used by a private contractor and does not represent a manufacturer.

I really feel bad that what could have been a positive, uniting element,for the industry has turned so sour, and I apologize for any part that I may have played in any of this mess. I didn't think it would come to this. And, like I said, I don't know who used my name, and at this point don't care to know, but please stop.

I am glad to see this post. It makes me feel good to see that as I suspected John and all the folks at Mytee are first class. I to hoped for a great event. I still hope that things will go great. Wished I could be there; but I got way too much to do.
New contracts gonna start soon; and man I am getting a new Kero Heater for my Van; chimps hate it when I borrow theirs!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
rjfdube said:
I am glad to see this post. It makes me feel good to see that as I suspected John and all the folks at Mytee are first class.

GMAFB You were the only one to come out and bust his balls at ***... Why wouldn't you talk to John directly if that is what you "suspected"? Real honest way to promote the resoil and give John a black eye.. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom