Will Work for Fuel

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
You ever have one of those days where it seems you are busier than heck but when you roll back to the shop you just haven't made any money! Well, today was one of those days, run run run, and back to the shop with 4 or 5 hundred. Just to note I am thankful to have this much coming in.
I know I posted a few months ago complaining about the price shopper calling to try to talk me down to 3 rooms for $75. and I rejected it. Well, since then I told the wife if we get a small job to schedule it at the end of the day so that I can use this one as a cool down and have the money to fill the tank with diesel before heading to shop. So that's what I did today. Last job 2 rooms $85 then fill up $80.

Home for dinner and back out tonight so I can make my 700 or so off a couple of restaurant accounts.
WorkforFuel003.jpg

For those of you that don't really know me this is my attempt at humor

My so called tech didn't show for the day jobs today, and probably that is why it seemed so hectic plus getting caught in the 2 Inch downpour early this morning.
And yes I am interviewing for his replacement but I am dotting the i's and crossing the t's so he can't draw ue.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
BLewis said:
I would hate to see his at the end of a day!

"I would LOVE to have 10 TIMES Ken's fuel bill"..... :shock:

I am SURE he makes PLENTY OF REVENUE.....to pay it..!" :idea:

.................................................AGAIN...........................................

Fuel is an insignificant FACTOR in the cleaning EQUATION... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

ADJUST YOUR PRICING.......... :roll:

"If you are paying a $1.00 MORE a gallon..than the last few years...?"
That is a MAXIMUM of $30.00 a tank.."on average"..BFD.. :roll:

JHC... :roll:
Leave the DAMN TRUCK in the yard... :!:
You will save a FORTUNE... :shock:

"Penny WISE........Dollar FOOLISH...!"

ps Billy, I am NOT slamming on YOU..! BUt the WhiNinG around here is PaThEtiC.. :oops:

pps As for the "NO SHOW" employee.. :x Bring him into the office...Tell him that it is YOUR
fault. :shock: Inform him that you are "DOUBLING" his pay..! WORK HIM for 1 day...THEN FIRE HIS ASS FROM A GOOD JOB... :shock: "Works every time..!!!!" :lol:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Harper & Company,

Fella's, I was not whining, I was trying to cut a damn joke! (You know the guy on the corner holding the sign "Will Work for Food". I wish I would spend $160 every day for fuel for one truck (as long as I'm not the only one on it!). Actually it pleases me when I have to fill it up every day, that means I've been busy and making lots of money. My fuel cost for that particular day way 6.67%

Name
Lee Stockwell
When it shuts off at $100, rather than sliding the card again I tell my son I'll put another $100 in it tomorrow morning.

Gotta love the busy season!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
BLewis said:
Harper & Company,

Fella's, I was not whining, I was trying to cut a damn joke! (You know the guy on the corner holding the sign "Will Work for Food". I wish I would spend $160 every day for fuel for one truck (as long as I'm not the only one on it!). Actually it pleases me when I have to fill it up every day, that means I've been busy and making lots of money. My fuel cost for that particular day way 6.67%

I know Billy... 8)

The LAST thing you are is a WHINER... :!:
Youz-a-hArd-woRkIn-Son-oF-a-gUn..................... :mrgreen:

Becker

Name
Becker
Gas will be dropping like a 90 years balls if the trend continues.

If so every time I fill up I'll be thinking I'm getting a rebate.

Lee. What are you driving that you can put 100.00 in?

6 weeks ago 100 did not fill it from a 1/3 of a tank. But now it easily does.

Washington's gas prices are normally higher than a lot of the country.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- it does look like that doesn't it- no I should have edited it. It is the invoice and the payment so they wash. I will remove the second one. If I had included the header lines above it would have made sense. Good observation though Bob!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
And that doesn't include the non-fleet & retail vehicles whose drivers have their own credit cards. Probably another 4-6k a month at least.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom