WIN A FREE CASE of Surround Encap and Revive Encap Pads

Grant D

Encapsulation Machine
Encapsulation + carpet
green + carpet
bonnet cleaner + encapsulation

G

Hey Mikey thats funny, because I used to say the Max is the zero turn mower
for carpet cleaners, as far as Jimmy goes hes not a worry.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
John I'm just pulling your leg.

You have to be able to take some flack when you try and drum up business on these boards.

Now just declare me the winner and we'll call it done.

I would like to try a sample of that surround SHAMPOO though.

G

Hey Jimmy, no problem Just one thing I SEE wrong with your first request, it goes against my motto: never give up, never ever give up, never ever ever give up. As far as you second request give me a call.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Louise you can add "Snakeoil salesman" to that list too.

Sorry John just having some fun.

Have to raise the red flags when people try and come here to promote their products in a round about way.

G

If you look at my contest its more about finding the keywords people actually use instead of what I think they might use. Shampoo was something I would have never used. Judge it as you will. Its already been a help

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Man you are quick to reply.

Are you monitoring this 24 -7?

G

I'm wearing my newest invention the laptop helmet with instant response goggles.

steve r

i didnt see it posted although it may have been. low moisture cleaning.or low moisture method.

G

Hey Scott shampoos are high foaming detergents usually using sodium laureth sulfate or the like. Encaps are a different chemistry. Shampoo will leave a detergent residue not a polymer film that was designed to be on the soil and fiber for a positive benefit. Shampoo leaves a chemical residue behind as a negative side effect. Once again, say it with me, shampoos are not encaps

hogjowl

Idiot™
John:
I received a bottle of Surround spot remover to try from a friend in the business. He got it when it was left behind at some commercial job he does. I guess by another cleaning company.

I tried it and have to tell you that it is a great product. If your prespray is as good as you spotter, it has to be a great product.

G

Well it looks like this post hast lost steam. I will leave it up for a few more days and announce the winner next Wednesday the 19th.
Thanks for all the input! I appreciate your time.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But John to clarify , Encap is NOT a method according to the IICRC.

Encap describes a chenical and it falls under the SHAMPOO method.

Applied and used the same exact way.

And if it foams , you call it SHAMPOO.

G

Jimmy you are correct it is used the same way by method, but they all don't foam or they foam very little. Mine is like a milk mustache that dissipates within seconds. I don't consider that shampoo. I think the other thing that separates the two is the intention/ purpose of what is left behind after the process is finished. Maybe I'm wrong, but that how I see it. I think shampoo had so much foam, back in the day to be able to lift out soils. If you think about it ( unless your using a bonnet) you intend to leave the soil behind to be vacuumed out later with encap.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The better SHAMPOOS contained polymers just like these new age ones do now. The only difference I see is that they took out the foaming ingredient. But it is what it is...the Shampoo method.Applied and used the same exact way.There is NO encapsulation method.

The brand , PREMIUM BLEND which was sold before all the EnCAp craze was a brittle residue formula that worked quite well.

G

Jimmy your are stubborn as I am. I would be willing to bet that most cleaners when they talk to their customers say they are going to encap instead of shampoo. Might make an interesting topic to see what everyone else thinks. As for me I make encapsulants and a bonnet and encap machine.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Welcome John,

Don't enter me into the contest. But just thought I'd enter my keywords:

encap
OP
bonnet
Xerion
polymer

Take care,