Win a free set of Mytee Cufflinks trivia game

Becker

Name
Becker
Greenie Lisa harry hides and Arron...

was that the location terry's dodge was totaled by a might V from Vancouver?

others look like Heacock, maybe Minnesota chad,

Bob Foster

#5 *** Industry Leaders Dutch Date

rb.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Erskine Allin said:
[quote="Mikey P":auppwp9u]and finally # 10

lowerHX005.jpg

XENTHERM....it's not your daddy's HX'er :lol: :lol:

" mUd PUDDLE"..the Pro's choice for cooling wElds

..L.T.A.[/quote:auppwp9u]

damn close, we sunk the HX and pressurized it with air to find which tube was leaking.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I should drop in on the weekends. I did not even get to answer about the photo i was in. Steve T, Jeff C . Ricky and I plotting a new partnership to beat all competitors.

And Bob, the bill was significantly higher than indicated by the Guest Check in your photo. :) I got a $25 per day per diem and that meal exceeded my allowance for the entire Connections event.

F

FB7777

that Industry dinner and sticking everyone with a bill still gives me a chuckle

When the bill was presented, did any of the invitees have the stones to walk up to him and say WTF?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Fred Boyle said:
that Industry dinner and sticking everyone with a bill still gives me a chuckle

When the bill was presented, did any of the invitees have the stones to walk up to him and say WTF?

I don't think anyone used that language, but several questioned this at the dinner and I spoke with the Allen's about it more than once afterward. But the past is the past. I've moved on.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't think anyone used that language, but several questioned this at the dinner and I spoke with the Allen's about it more than once afterward. But the past is the past. I've moved on.
That would have been a shocker, hopefully you can laugh about it now. Like Fred it makes me laugh everytime it's brought up.

Nothing against them either, it's just funny they stiffed the Industry leaders and didn't even realize the faux pas in doing it.

Ohh well.....annnnnnd we're walking......

F

FB7777

I bet most of the anger from the 'industry leaders' came not from the fact that they got stuck with their own bill...

they were pissed that they ordered the most expensive item and drank heavily under the belief that someone else was footing the bill :shock:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its only human nature when its free......or perceived as FREE.

Its still pretty incredible, throw a party but stick you with a bill in the end. :shock:

Understandable, who could afford to foot that sort of bill, but appetizers and sodas and any more would be on the individual.

Name
Lee Stockwell
How about a contest showing how to set the cuffs up? Start to finish 2.5 from the tank, down to 2" after first 100', down to a 2" wand and two 1.5 whips for misc tools. Male to female, or vice versa?

I could guess, but would prefer a more educated guess.

'

Back
Top Bottom