Window washing tool belt

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I know other people have used the window washing tool belts to keep spotters under control. I am looking to get two of these, any ideas on what one is good, or better than others. I would really like it to hold 3-4 spotters. Rust, POG, Cyclone, H2O2/Deodorizer. Any input would be great.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Unger Ergo- tec go to abc,racenstien,harry falk websites...

You would need 4 bottle holders for the belt,abc probably has best prices...

There are some generic versions there also...

Greenie

For specialty spotters that you only need small quantities of I would use one or two or even three of these, hang em right on the wand.

Each HandiSpotter has two small bottles, one on each end.

As you can see there are attachments to hold a gum scraper, as well as a clip to make drawing the HandiSpotter off of the wand strap and putting it back quick and easy.

They aren't very big so they aren't very heavy.

What you see in the pics is about $25 retail for the whole set at your local store.

I don't like carrying spotters on my belt.

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01928.jpg
    DSC01928.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC01930.jpg
    DSC01930.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 196

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
That is what I use the thing is great.I hook mine on to the inside of the handle of the wand and it stays put and has never gotten in the way..........
One side of mine I like to use the OJ from Interlink..it is a critic jell and it is pretty thick so I had to change out the lid so I could get it to come out......

here is a closer picture

100_3425.jpg

Attachments

• 100_3425.jpg
    100_3425.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 183

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Jim Martin said:
That is what I use the thing is great.I hook mine on to the inside of the handle of the wand and it stays put and has never gotten in the way..........
One side of mine I like to use the OJ from Interlink..it is a critic jell and it is pretty thick so I had to change out the lid so I could get it to come out......

here is a closer picture

100_3425.jpg

I just got some OJ from HM, that crap SUCKS. The product works fine, but it is the pure solvent stuff that leaves residue big time.

Attachments

• 100_3425.jpg
    100_3425.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 178

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have never had a problem with it

being a gel it don't soak down into the fiber and it has always rinsed fine for me.........

don't know what to tell you on that one

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
It left a white powdery residue twice, and i'm a mega rinser and HUGE beleiver in as little RES as possible. There are other products, IMHO, that will get the job down with less residue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom