Winter Gremlins

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Waldo for as many problems as you have had with that lg, I would replace it with a northstar diesel heater. I have had no problems with mine, you can run higher pressurean flow . Also no more dicking around with regulators and al the other lg hassles. 1500 bucks to your door
g

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Waldo for as many problems as you have had with that lg, I would replace it with a northstar diesel heater. I have had no problems with mine, you can run higher pressurean flow . Also no more dicking around with regulators and al the other lg hassles. 1500 bucks to your door
g
Do they hold up to being frozen? That seems to be the culprit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Mikey P

Administrator
My banana tree needs a space heater. The leaves are getting sort of brown around the edges.

Maybe Ill park the AT by it tonight and let it idle.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Do they hold up to being frozen? That seems to be the culprit.
Ive never frozen mine, but it is rated for more pressure and flow and I know the coil is a lot more heavy duty than an lg. I also like that you put your kero or diesel right in the unit in a fuel tank. no more dicking arourn with propane tanks. No need to take the thing apart twice a year to clean the burner either. All you do is run a splash of fuel treatment through there and it burns all the soot off the burner ring. If he has a box truck this would clearly be the way to go. Its rated for like 4000 psi. I cleaned tile and grout once in a commercial kitchen at 1600 and 220 steady it was no punk

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Maybe he should just sell that POS and go heat exchange? He could quit fooin around with a secondary fuel source and heater then.

Run some winter washer fluid in it or compress air blow the system and just use a heater when it gets really cold. ???

Build a garage?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom