Winter SUX!!!!!!!!!!

-JB-

Name
JB
BUT, I get a lot of office/organizational work done, and hey, every day is one day closer to spring, RIGHT? :mrgreen:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am sitting in my truck clear across town waiting to start a job ....eating lunch....both windows rolled down with short sleeves and sweating.......got to love winter....:)

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It would be aright if I put all the extra time to good use but, the winter takes a toll on me and I have just enough motivation to take care of the one or two jobs a day.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I agree JB! Today is probably one of the coldest day in Nashville. It's our last day here. shiteatinggrin

Chris A

Name
Chris
we got a little tease of warm weather here, a good week, now under winter storm warning :evil:

-JB-

Name
JB
I am sitting in my truck clear across town waiting to start a job ....eating lunch....both windows rolled down with short sleeves and sweating.......got to love winter....:)

shuddup JIM! :evil:

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
This winter has been brutal for business. It has been a constant muddy mess around here. Everyone is putting off cleaning until it clears up.

-JB-

Name
JB
Okay, I GIVE!

We got about 12-14 inches last night!

Only the second time in nearly twenty years I've re-scheduled work do to snow!

but hey, at least I got work to re-schedule :wink:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
JB said:
Okay, I GIVE!

We got about 12-14 inches last night!

Only the second time in nearly twenty years I've re-scheduled work do to snow!

but hey, at least I got work to re-schedule :wink:

If it makes you feel any better....I think we are expecting a light sprinkle this weekend...... :?

-JB-

Name
JB
nah! I can always put more layers on, but onece yer naked, YOUR NAKED!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
5780.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I vote we ban Jim..........from talking about the weather! :p

and he has beautiful scenery there too. :(

-JB-

Name
JB
yeah, but he's got all the Mexicans tryin to steal his work! :shock:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Doc Holliday said:
I vote we ban Jim..........from talking about the weather! :p

and he has beautiful scenery there too. :(

Took the day off today...weather is nice...clear warm and sunny...just a very slight breeze coming out of the east.......I will be sitting out back yard in the warm sunshine..eating my lunch and washing it down with a cool glass of ice tea awaiting the results.........

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
and I thought he only had to worry about scorpions & rattle snakes. :lol:

If Jim knows where the scorpions and rattlesnakes are, I'll pay him a visit if MF7 ends up in Arizona.

Some of the coolest rattlesnakes in the country are in his neck of the woods; we've only got two species here :(

And you can use a UV light to find scorpions at night!

Now that's what I would call fun!

We could make that an optional evening event.....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ohhh man that's a bad boy there. Jim M. are they much of a problem in the home or do they want to stay outside?

Actually it's 39-degree and sunny today, although I'd much rather have your weather, I wouldn't want your critters!

First time I met Jim Pemberton we were in Chandler,AZ and he couldn't wait to go rock climbing and snake hunting (looking not killing).

I figured he had to be a little crazy.
I liked him right away! :lol:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
unless you have to lift something like a rock or a plant..you don't see to many of them in the summer.......I find more of them in the winter inside homes when I move a couch or something...the weather starts cooling down and they move indoors to stay warm and die under the furniture...every once in awhile one will catch you buy surprise and still be alive...but normally they are slow and sluggish and you have plenty of time to move away..there are a few homes now and then that you may see a live one in a house in the summer......but not that often....it is the small ones that you have to worry about...........

Late in the evening as Jim P said you can take a UV light and in some areas of town you can walk around and find as many of them as you want and most are bigger then the one in the picture....................

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Is their bite poisonous or just certain ones?

We can get some big hairy spiders out in the field and they look pretty nasty but I spray the perimeter regularly in the summer, so don't see them inside.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
There stings are poisonous.....It is rare that someone will die from one...and for those who it don't kill ....you just wish it would.........

we get a variety of tarantulas out here...but they are pretty harmless.......no more then a bee sting if one gets you..

harryhides

Name
Tony
Stopped at a Rest Stop on the I-4 a few days ago - saw a cute sign out in the doggy walk area.
Caution ! Poisonous snakes !

Some of them little doggies ain't much bigger than those scorpions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom