Without a DOUBT!

Mikey P

Administrator
Tom is hardly a giant and he agrees.

I did a cheese wedge off-camber nightmare 30 years old never been cleaned loaded with triangles today was able to access every inch with the Dev 12 swivel

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I have what looks like a Dev pro 10 inch swivel stair tool. Seems to be the same high quality, but ive had difficulty trying to locate another one.
Sorry i dont have a photo and im in Thailand.
I love it.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have what looks like a Dev pro 10 inch swivel stair tool. Seems to be the same high quality, but ive had difficulty trying to locate another one.
Sorry i dont have a photo and im in Thailand.
I love it.

No such thing

Probably a dang

Did it get mentioned here that Dang had a stroke?

Currently half paralyzed with biz in limbo

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Papa John

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I just found a westpak wand that looks like the wand i have, but the swivel doesnt looks like the "dev/tang" wand i have. I ordered it and will test it out.

Mikey P

Administrator
if your 100 psi hand tool does a better job and you're a man of integrity, you better be cleaning the whole house that way.

Here's the reality of it all, only a select few of you, including the Idiot, know the amazing results that the D12 deliver and we also know what hand tools and POS stair wands are capable of.

The rest of you cheap asses can only speculate and make excuses.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I clean stairs at 300 psi with the 6" stair tool. More psi than that is too much at that distance. And it cleans a lot better than any full size wand. Particularly at the nose where I can come at different angles.

You're just not willing, or can't clean on your knees. Which by the way allows me to keep my back straight. Maybe in NV where you see a staircase once every blue moon it works. Here in the land of the narrow and turning stairs with plenty of valuable hanging on the wall- you'd have your insurance agent on quick dial.

Be a man- clean on your knees! It allows for humility. And sneak in a prayer or two while you're at it. :winky:

Mart, what # John?

Last edited:

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
if your 100 psi hand tool does a better job and you're a man of integrity, you better be cleaning the whole house that way.

Here's the reality of it all, only a select few of you, including the Idiot, know the amazing results that the D12 deliver and we also know what hand tools and POS stair wands are capable of.

The rest of you cheap asses can only speculate and make excuses.
So when are we goin to be able to buy these again? Are they back in stock?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Distance between jet and carpet.

Evidently you have not said your prayers. So how about some meditation?
Repeat after me: No shit, just common sense.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
At 5’9” using the 12” Devastator is too awkward. What I could use is a decent swivel hose connector for my stair tool, which would accomplish the same thing.

FredC

Village Idiot
Just be honest and tell us you needed extra time to get a good video recorded. That’s the only reason I can think of that you’d clean the steps twice
an extra dry stroke in what is often a "dead air" space seems like a good choice......

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
an extra dry stroke in what is often a "dead air" space seems like a good choice......
I think Mikey is just sloppy with the trigger...blowing water all down the risers, which is the reason for doing the risers after

Name
Matt Ross
In the fall i cleaned like 40 vacation condos. 1.5 flights of stairs on each one. I used my dev 12. I have a pmf titanium stair tool that I bought used, just needs a valve if anyone wants to buy it. I might do some hand/knee stair work if on rare exceptions of carpet. It's a workout with the wand at 5ft 9 but its doable.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
You're just not willing, or can't clean on your knees. Which by the way allows me to keep my back straight.

Be a man- clean on your knees! It allows for humility. And sneak in a prayer or two while you're at it. :winky:

Mart, what # John?

I love my knee pads! they protect my knees and back.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Now?

Ive been using a full wand since 1988
That's how tore my rotator cuff. For my size, about 5' 10", I have to raise my arm too high and change my grip on the wand. Just being too lazy to go to the truck to get a stair tool. Now I have some good quality stair tools, my rotator cuff has healed. The odd time I clean (just a few stairs) with a full size wand, I start to feel the pull on my muscles pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom