Women Carpet Cleaners

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I heard that they kin spit a kid out whilst working in a field...and NOT miss a lick.......PLUS...

they hafta PUT UP wit us menfolk constantly...

I THINK SO!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Where's the Pink vac hose lady's.
I saw an article on them but couldn't find them anywhere for a pic.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, they certainly can! The best employee I think I ever had was a woman.

They require a different business approach to be kept happy and productive. I certainly wouldn't put one in a Vortex, with 2 or 2.5 inch hose and 2 inch wands and expect her to be happy. However, put her in a stock Butler, and she'll work a man in the ground.

And keep your customers happy.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We had a woman tech that was great, but she had a background of physical work. I've had plenty of guys that couldn't handle carpet cleaning.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I just came up alongside a double woman SS crew. Never seen a SS woman before. Probably do a better job than guys.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have a female competitor in my town . she is about 55 years old and she will clean most guys under the table. in addition to that she is iicrc certified in almost evrything....literaly her certification paper is full with shit i didnt even know was in the iicrc. but long story short yes women are kicking ass out here. if i could find a female carpet cleaner in her mid late 20s I would ask her out lol

rhyde

Name
rhyde
i had a woman helper last summer she was a good worker didn’t bitch and moan like most guys showed up for work on time better employee than most male employees I’ve had

Walt

There is a local 2 woman team - nice looking van with a wrap. I think they're busy.

All in all it takes a different type of woman to want to be a carpet cleaner.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The one's I've seen had tattoos and manly spiked hair.

SuperFly

juniorc82 said:
I have a female competitor in my town . she is about 55 years old and she will clean most guys under the table. in addition to that she is iicrc certified in almost evrything....literaly her certification paper is full with shit i didnt even know was in the iicrc. but long story short yes women are kicking ass out here. if i could find a female carpet cleaner in her mid late 20s I would ask her out lol

That would probably be Darlene and her Porty's.. :lol:

My sec. use to be on the truck and my customers loved her...she could out clean any of my guys and now it helps cuz she knows what she is talking about when custys ask questions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom