wood floor cleaning question

I have been getting a lot of requests to clean hardwood floors. The customers really do not want to have the floors refinished. They simply want them cleaned. I have a customer that wants me to clean about 500 square feet of finished wood. The floor is in good shape. The problem is she has been using Orange Glo to clean her floors and thinks there is a build-up on the floor.

Another customer has wood floors that are just dirty.

What approach should I use to clean these floors?

I was going to apply a wood floor cleaner and buff with 175 and red or maroon pad about 100 square feet at a time. Can I use my SX-12 to rinse or pick up the dirty solution off the floor, or will this damage the floor? I don't see how it could hurt since the water will be vacuuumed away.

After cleaning I would simply go over the floor with a white pad.

Also, how much should I charge if the customer moves the furniture prior to me arriving?

dgargan

Don't rinse the floor with a tm or any other cleaning machine. Do a online search for Laminator Plus wood floor cleaning. They have all the info you need. You should get at least .60 a sq to clean with this product.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
look at basiccoatings.com
bona.com
both have great systems for hardwoods that look pretty good to me

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
welcome to pin-sol and a mop. ha ha. speed dry and buff with a white pad on your 175.

I use bridgepoint wood cleaner with a microfiber pad. then i speed dry and buff with a white pad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom