WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Awesome Steve,

I would like to bring you with me to my Chamber leads group. If I hear "...........in this bad economy......." one more time from one of them I am going to start throwing muffins.

Bryan

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm doing really good this year as well

Hey shawn...I see a poll about this in the near future...What do you think?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
How much of the growth is due to the Vortex.

not sure Mike, I would have to track it a little better, but what I can say is the number of hours carpet cleaning is actually way down due to duel wand, net is down a little but I have a bigger TM payment and gas was pretty high before prices were raised but by the end of the year net should be much better then last year

I can say that I feel comfortable charging more money due to ownership of the Vortex

what I know of the top of my head, repeats are down a little, upholstery is way down, referrals are up but part of that is due to a little marketing of the $20 cash card and web site is getting a few customers here and there but customers from web site seem to also be price shoppers

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
congrats steve, passed that mark ourselves at end of sept due in part to perspiration brought about by inspiration from SFS triplets. (Steve, Bill and Chuck)

Terry

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
steve frasier said:
How much of the growth is due to the Vortex.

not sure Mike, I would have to track it a little better, but what I can say is the number of hours carpet cleaning is actually way down due to duel wand, net is down a little but I have a bigger TM payment and gas was pretty high before prices were raised but by the end of the year net should be much better then last year

I can say that I feel comfortable charging more money due to ownership of the Vortex

what I know of the top of my head, repeats are down a little, upholstery is way down, referrals are up but part of that is due to a little marketing of the $20 cash card and web site is getting a few customers here and there but customers from web site seem to also be price shoppers

Just count the hours that you turned the engine on and let it go down the road and do the jobs without you.

I'm sure it wasn't the Vortex, it was your hard work.
Hense the :roll: when Mikey asked that stupid ass question.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom