Worest I've ever seen!

Becker

Name
Becker
Got a call today from a guy...

I just had my carpets cleaned yesterday, and I'd like you to come look at the job and see if you can do better.

Just so happend I was in his area and stopped by.

Old light blue highlow.

I walk in, and right away.. Huge dirt streak along slate floor about 4 inches wide.
Carpet still damp better than 24 hr later.

The guy did not clean a 4 inch strip along all walls.

Bad streaking!

Major soil left behind.

The guy found him in the new paper, and juding by the marks left behind in the carpet the guy Rug Doctor'ed it.
It was at least a console type unit push and pull.

I'll post some pics of the mess left behind.

Becker

Name
Becker
badjob.jpg

badjob1.jpg

badjob2.jpg

badjob3.jpg

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
After seeing that carpet, and imagining what it looked like prior to his cleaning I'm not sure I blame him for trying to get out as fsat as possible.

I could feel my sense of style and taste oozing away just looking at the photos.

Becker

Name
Becker
The Great Oz said:
After seeing that carpet, and imagining what it looked like prior to his cleaning I'm not sure I blame him for trying to get out as fsat as possible.

I could feel my sense of style and taste oozing away just looking at the photos.

He would have been better off just walking and not trying at all.

The guy was there 2 hours. 2 rooms.

I feel sorry for the home owner and the guy he hired.

Homeowner for paying for a poor job. The guy that tried I'm sure he is just some broke dick trying to make a dime and was faced with a dragon and did not want to walk.

Btw. I never saw before. But even after has got to be much better. But far worest than my avg job.

S

sam miller

I went to one of my customers who used a bissel and soaked it, the next day it was damp and browned out!

He called me to correct it. Well I should have made sure it was dry first because I went and did a light mist and vac with All fiber rinse and and Haitian powder looked great, but it still wicked where he over wet it even though it didnt feel that wet!

It was in the pad!

So I waited a couple days then fixed it no problem. Just got be carfule fixing other peoples mistakes!

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Yes and that's the industry we work in, for the most part it's uneducated, unlicensed and unregulated. I'm amazed we actually have insurance carriers who write insurance for us. This person's work you took pictures of probably lacked all three. And yes, the customer no matter how dated his carpet is, no matter how dirty his lifestyle and price conscience he may be deserves a person who has checked the box in all three categories.

And so that's the shitty nutty industry we are in. We can slice it up and analyze it till sundown but it's a hack frigging industry. All over Sac County I'm cleaning in back of guys who have been doing it for 10,15 even 20 years and they are leaving behind a trail of absolute bullshit. Can I blame them? Yah, I guess so. But they too are just trying to make a living and to get to the finish line. I really blame the guy who knows better but still screws it up anyhow.

But pump the brakes boys and girls cause there's a stack of individuals I'd throw under the bus first before your phantom blue carpet cleaner. Most of the gurus who don't clean for a living any longer or fake that they did, most of the crap equipment builders and yep most of the powder and juice makers as well. Wow, after stating all that venom I'm sort of liking the phantom now. Oh and the marketers, oh god please don't get me started on them……..

Back
Top Bottom