Work Less - Make More...

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I read about a lot of folks who talk about how many jobs they do a month or correlation of how busy they are for a particular time period. My issue is with this is folks who are working (at least as an owner/operator) 80 Jobs a month @ 7 days a week 3-4 jobs a day and making $15,000 net, whereas your goal, in my opinion, should be working 15 jobs per month (or fewer) at the $15K net...

Start asking for more money! If you know you provide a valuable service demand to be paid as a professional! Especially with all the added machinery, you have to get the job down even more effectively!

Who the hell wants to work more and make less? Ask yourself the easy question? Should I raise my prices? Probably? It's not hard to ask for more money, all you have to do is ask! It worked for me!

Good Luck! I hope that helps a few! Somebody always is gonna disagree with me, but this is where I'm at after 20 years...

Steve T

Name
Steve Trosky
As an owner operator now I raised my prices years ago and became a premium, high end type cleaning company...w/ pre-vacuuming, floor protection, corner guards, edging, grooming, floor fans etc.....I also tend to be a talker, maybe a little to much at times with the customer but its not just about the cleaning. Its the relationship also.
I only do two jobs a day now, occasionally three depending on job sizes. I could never understand as an O/Oper how some are doing five jobs a day.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Yeah, you're right! Ill start charging .75 a sqft cleaning carpets....starting tomorrow!

Reactions: todg

steve_64

Hire employees to do the work. I want to make money while I'm on vacation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom