Work Uniform

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
That's why you're careful not to get them dirty.

Kneel down on a terry towel etc. I can have a full day of cleaning and not get the pants noticeably dirty... And then there are some times when it's not avoidable. I generally know what I'm going to be up against before I get dressed in the morning and save the light colored pants for the nicer jobs with clean set up and break down.

G

White Red Cap Uniform shirts with Blue jean shorts; neat yet manly; NO G STRINGS!!! Boxer breifs.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
08-09RonsCanAm.jpg

08-02-28SidneyBistro-O2andModifi-3.jpg

I wear black dress slacks, polyester blend, breath very nicely, don't fade, very light, and they look better than normal work pants.
I have embroidered golf shirts, white now that I have the new tm, used black before because of the diesel.

Ernie G

Some of you guys look great, image is everything. We use wear guard, they have been great for us. The guys get shirts, pants, jackets, hats and pull-over long-sleave-light weight wind-breakers.

lesterj2

I wear Black Dickies, tan button down shirt, khaki Wallabees...
just the same in the pic minus the mask & glove, LOL...

1034303vj8.jpg

M

Mark Imbesi

Jim, where are the jacket and hat from? Was there a minimum purchase involved?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I buy my Jackets at sears..the hats I get a a sports shop and I have them do all the embroidering....

I have found the sport shops do the best jobs..

I have no minimum..I can take in one shirt or get 10 hats they don't care..Plus I like they let me bring in the things like the Jackets and shirts I could also bring in my own hats if I wanted most sport shops are use to people bringing in there own uniforms

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I'm a jeans and company T-shirt guy. I had some Polos made but the retard put the 12"x12" Logo on the back of the polos as well as T-shirts. :roll: Hey Jim, Thanks for the Idea about using the sport shop. It's time for a new coat maybe I'll try getting some hats and the polos again.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Jim Martin said:
I buy my Jackets at sears..the hats I get a a sports shop and I have them do all the embroidering....

I have found the sport shops do the best jobs..

I have no minimum..I can take in one shirt or get 10 hats they don't care..Plus I like they let me bring in the things like the Jackets and shirts I could also bring in my own hats if I wanted most sport shops are use to people bringing in there own uniforms

Hey Jim, I really like those jackets! I also like that you put your name on the shirts and jacket. Great logo too!

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
You guys sure are getting your mileage out of that picture of chavez...

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I use to buy pants from Cintas but the quality went down so starting buying pants from Aramark. Quality is better.

Just got some Port Authority, dry fit, collar and 2 button shirts to try out. Gonna buy some of these and have them stitched up.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
[imgurl=:1osm0ap3]
ImportedPhotos00044.jpg
[/imgurl:1osm0ap3]

We also have wind breakers,fleece jackets,polos,long sleeve button down and hats as well,not ball caps but more like "winter weather hat-pull down over your ears" type.

Patrick

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom