Working on hipping up an affordable stair wand..

Mikey P

Administrator
True

Put a bend at that straight tube at the handle and you’ll have a perfect stair tool

Take your pick

1713839782222.png

Mikey P

Administrator
lol..

Who knows more about wand design, an odd owner operator who can't park a trailer, or the staff at Westpac who' ve been designing wands for decades?

I ordered all 5 options to play with.

I may send some of y'all one or more for your opinions.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
lol..

Who knows more about wand design, an odd owner operator who can't park a trailer, or the staff at Westpac who' ve been designing wands for decades?

I ordered all 5 options to play with.

I may send some of y'all one or more for your opinions.
Oh yeah, you a true stair master

you rich ass moron

View: https://youtu.be/GcPVR6GcnPk?si=pcKEUybLNXuXj8QA

I said put a curve on the handle and leave the rest of it straight. That's not a S bend design. The complete straight wand, you'll hate. I've used all of
them. But what do I know? You were too busy trying to get people to clean stairs with a stupid swivel full size wand when I was testing several stair tool designs.

I'm an odd owner operator because I'm pissed at all the overpriced cheap made shit.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

you rich ass moron

I said put a curve on the handle and leave the rest of it straight. That's not a S bend design. The complete straight wand, you'll hate. I've used all of
them. But what do I know? You were too busy trying to get people to clean stairs with a stupid swivel full size wand when I was testing several stair tool designs.

I'm an odd owner operator because I'm pissed at all the overpriced cheap made shit.

Dude, for some reason, that hit a nerve. lol

I'm a little short fused today

Mikey P

Administrator

you rich ass moron

I hate stair wands.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I cleaned this nasty rotten carpet in a

“VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!”

1714014077420.gif

Today with my prochem stair tool that I haven’t touched in a year.

Best cleaning ever from a stair tool. It’s just the worst size wand for stairs. IMG_6213.jpeg IMG_6212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bryce C

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m not surprised
These people had me do their house before I did the van in front of it. Don't let the van fool you. Their driveway had 2 land rovers next to the van. Why they had this van?? I have not clue.

And I'd like to add that my Chris Farley Meme was HILARIOUS! I'm insulted and not surprised that you ancient old men didn't get the joke. You were too busy watching the Merv Griffin show and were sleeping, when Chris Farley was giving people a reason to laugh.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I cleaned this nasty rotten carpet in a

“VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!”

View attachment 127001

Today with my prochem stair tool that I haven’t touched in a year.

Best cleaning ever from a stair tool. It’s just the worst size wand for stairs. View attachment 127002 View attachment 127003
The van down by the river skit will live on forever, even until the New Earth. Just so damn good!

I've been using a hand tool to clean stairs, because I'm a chump that tries really hard.

• Love
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom