Working on the 4th

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't know about you guys but I am getting a good amount of work done in the office. Squaring away, building and all that, checking things.....Just typical stuff that sometimes get's away from me.

I'm about done because the good holiday stuff starts after dark.

There's something about holidays, during the day that puts me in the mood to get the things done I never want to get done.

Anyone else working ON their business today?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ya i was working on another Genie Frame...
till my back went completly out.....
i can't even sit in this chair.... :evil:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bob vawter said:

Is it time to get in the box?

J/k.....I feel for ya brothah.

S

sam miller

Felt like doing more! just changed the oil on the van, and lubed the blower and van, drained the van also huge day tomorrow Happy 4th everyone relaxing now

S

sam miller

bob vawter said:

Sorry Bob feel better, I hate when my back gets a pull 4 advil, Icee hot and a Recliner

heating pad helps too Iseeru

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Worked on my backlinks for my website for a couple of hours then had to go take care of a major flood at one of my apartments contracts, four apartments under water. Made 580.00 on the floods so a nice payday for three hours work. I always feel wierd if it is a week day and i dont make any money so this made my forth complete. When i got home i fired up the grill and cooked some steaks and just got done watching the fire works with my kids.

Ron K

Washed a couple of Rugs. Wedding in RI this weekend plus a short week. Sun is shining and they're cutting hay across the street.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've been packing, organizing my fishing gear, went to a parade, doing some honeys doos, shopping and a nice bike ride along the coast to watch all the mexicans celebrate the 4th.

Leaving in the AM for 5 days in the Easterns.

YeefriggenhAw!

and when I get back the V will have a freshly built like new tranny!

GCP

was my b day on the 4th and i had an all nighter frm the 3rd that carried over into the early am hours. was a huge job laying tile in a restaurant.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've been packing, organizing my fishing gear, went to a parade, doing some honeys doos, shopping and a nice bike ride along the coast to watch all the mexicans celebrate the 4th.
Hey I celebrated the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

We were off the weekend, heck I think even the on call crew only had one call. It was a nice break, although it was tough getting up this morning after sleeping in for several days.

Oh well back to work! :|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom