World famous Cobb sealer

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Some film is left on some tile. I did a job Tuesday with three types of tile surfaces, and on two, I had to wipe the tile with microfiber to remove the visible residue. Not an issue, for it came away very evenly and left no discernible film. So no, it does not always magically clear itself up and yes, there is a residue (although it may not be visible under all conditions).

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Well, I cut it wayyyy down. In fact, it seemed tough to wet the grout thoroughly with the applicator, but it did wet without any pooling.

I think you see a different result in Nevada due to the ultra low humidity, so that your work dries immediately. Huntsville was getting rain that day, so 100% humidity and after an hour there were still little dots of unabsorbed liquid. That is when I decided to wipe it down.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
everything you just typed is so wrong. You shouldn't talk to the person that gave you that information anymore, because they're either dumb, or full of shit
Can you expand on that? The Hanafinn people are pretty well respected, but if they're wrong I want to know the why and how.

Again, more than anecdotal observations, so maybe the question is for Larry.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom