World's Fastest Drying System

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Try a couple of E-TES's, a lot less investment and still be able to do much of what you can with the trailer. Yes the system works and if you really want a trailer there are plenty used for purchase in this down economy.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I know a guy that has an rx heat who does alot of water work in town. I know he makes some money contracting out to pest control companies for bed bug treatments.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Thanks for the advice.

Seriously thinking about jumping into restoration sometime soon.

I'll probably have 10k questions on the subject.

That Phoenix diesel fired 308 looks awesome!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
George unless you want to travel to major losses you wont aone bunch of big stuff. Focus on serving your data base, now if you do a lot of commercial work you might need big stuff. You can alway partner some for large projects saving you on investing in big equipment that might sit a lot.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
George unless you want to travel to major losses you wont aone bunch of big stuff. Focus on serving your data base, now if you do a lot of commercial work you might need big stuff. You can alway partner some for large projects saving you on investing in big equipment that might sit a lot.

Good advice. Buy the small stuff - rent the large stuff.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
For someone just starting our and dipping their toes into water damage restoration, a couple E-TES 240 models are what you need. Having directed heat based drying can also be used to give an excellent marketing advantage to distinguish yourself from the competition. A new start-up needs that differentiation.

Also take the Reets Drying Academy class. If you still aren't sure, take the World's Fastest Drying / ASD combo class. You will learn both methods of drying, get a great education and see both types of equipment in action.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Thanks everyone!

got my eye's on a pair of E-TES SD Low Profile machines...

Thinking about getting one 240v and one 120v.

However, i'm not certain the low profile E-TES output the same BTU's as the bigger units.

etes_lp_03.jpg

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I've never very happy with the 120v models, just get two 240s and save yourself the headache.

Agree with Richard on the Thermapure law suits, you need to be very careful what you're advertising you can do with heat as they claim to have a patent on removing bed bugs and other things using heat.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
is it safe to say that all houses have at least one 240v outlet and most houses have two 240v outlets?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes most do, a clothes dryer and a range.

Along with Hoody's links we find an extension cord is a good idea, at least around here the basement can be a distance from the outlet for the range if you're running two of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Shawn Forsythe
However, i'm not certain the low profile E-TES output the same BTU's as the bigger units.

They are identical in output. The older units used a larger housing for one reason; they share the same housing as the Tes' TEX box on the propane heated fluid-recirc units (which required that much interior space). It made sense to produce a tailored chassis for the e-tes, when volume of units began to dictate that hey could have a custom housing.

The new e-tes housing is actually more airflow efficient than the old one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom