Worry Free Upholstery Cleaning Class @ Pembertons

Thank you Jim Pemberton and the entire staff at Pembertons Cleaning and Restoration.

Pembertons offers wonderful educational opportunities, many of which are free!
I wish Pembertons was a little closer to home, but well worth the drive every time.

Andrechelle and I really enjoyed the "Worry Free Upholstery Cleaning" class. Jim is a great instructor.
We took a couple of the local cleaners that we are currently mentoring and they absolutely loved the experience.
Jim, thanks again for extending an invitation to them, they learned a lot.

It was nice to meet a new Mikeyboarder jaydubois, although we only had a few moments to talk.
Good luck on your new business (and welcome to this great industry).
You are off to a good start, get educated, stay educated!

Jay, if you have any questions, contact me anytime, phone, email (ocibr AT yahoo.com) or Club Greenhorn Carpet Cleaners Chat Room

040309.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
usually pizza is for lunch. and its pretty good. I took Jim's "worry free upholstery cleaning class" in the fall and i must say i was impressed. alot of info to absorb. Jim knows his stuff.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Steve Marsh? You are joking right? IMHO not even in the same Galaxy as the Pembertons. You really need to attend any class at Pembertons to see what I mean!
(yes even the free one mentioned in this post).

randy

Name
Randy
I drove 5 hours each way (past 3-4 other schools) just to take the upholstery class at Pembertons. One of the local suppliers I respect the most actually recommended I do that, rather than take it in his shop from a FLY IN / FLY out IICRC instructor. Maybe that was because the visiting instructor was an IICRC "bigsh_t " and my local guy knows how I feel about them , and has seen some of my gun collection, LOL. Perhaps he was just afraid the free lunch part of the course would kill his month if I was there, but really I think he is just an honest guy and had it correct when he said, "Pembertons is just the best upholstery course out there. The Harvard of upholstery school ". He had that right, like most things related to this business. That's why his little shop thrives while surrounded by several better stocked Interlink shops, and a larger shop operated by a former employee of his. Matter of fact when his former employee opened up shop by mailing his list, guys were walking in all day and giving him their catalog. There is a real lesson there, and when a guy like this recommends something I really pay close attention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom