Worx Sprayer

Name
Swani
I know there's been threads on this before but I'm wondering if the guys that liked the Worx are still using it? I have one and it's never worked but I'm thinking of giving it another shot. Have you made any modifications? I also see there's a 40v and a 20v. Is the bigger one better?

Mikey P

Administrator
You can over wet carpet with any kind of sprayer If you're not familiar with the how hydroforce works I strongly recommend you spend a few minutes spring unabsorbent hard surfaces such as a painted garage floor or some vinyl to see how much water you're really putting down

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I spray pretty heavy with the hydro-force. Don't have any issues with over wetting or wicking. Looking at Saiger's videos, he sprays pretty heavy also. You need to get enough product in the carpet to begin breaking down soil and stains. I am heavy on the flushing as well as the dry stroking. My carpets take anywhere from 6-14 hours to dry on average depending on the condition. I have very few wicking situations. Usually they are ones that I point out to the customer and let them know to call me if it comes back. Usually blood or urine

Name
Swani
You can over wet carpet with any kind of sprayer If you're not familiar with the how hydroforce works I strongly recommend you spend a few minutes spring unabsorbent hard surfaces such as a painted garage floor or some vinyl to see how much water you're really putting down
I use my hydroforce on most jobs. The reason I asked is because an individual on FB said Hydroforce sprayers are the #1 issue for over wetting. I didn't think this to be true but thought I would get a difference of opinion.

Name
Lee Stockwell
It may be THEIR main excuse for overwetting, but we definately don't find that to be the case.

Maybe they leave their dump valve open? Just make a second dry pass immediately after the first, then move on. 4 to 6 hours in most cases.

Mikey P

Administrator
45bs.jpg

Reactions: Dolly Llama

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
I bought the worx sprayer about a month ago, i shortened the hose on it, added some weight to the end that goes in whatever container your using to make sure it stays on the bottom
and switched to using the shorter rod/extender or whatever you call it. in this video it has the longer one on it.
also bought power washer spray jet so i could change the angle of the spray
i bought the one that came with the 20volt 4.0Ah battery and got an extra one as well. they have 20volt 1.5AH and 20volt 2.0AH batteries but the 4.0AH are bigger and last longer
one battery will last long enough to get me threw 3 or 4 jobs
I love using this thing, i think it works quite well and i don't have to mess with connecting and disconnecting to use my hydro force.
i have two different containers i use it with, i have two of the smaller 2gallon jugs and then the one 5 gallon one
I always run just fresh water thru it at the end of the day to flush out any chem i was using as this should help prolong the life of it

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
I bought the worx sprayer about a month ago, i shortened the hose on it, added some weight to the end that goes in whatever container your using to make sure it stays on the bottom
and switched to using the shorter rod/extender or whatever you call it. in this video it has the longer one on it.
also bought power washer spray jet so i could change the angle of the spray
i bought the one that came with the 20volt 4.0Ah battery and got an extra one as well. they have 20volt 1.5AH and 20volt 2.0AH batteries but the 4.0AH are bigger and last longer
one battery will last long enough to get me threw 3 or 4 jobs
I love using this thing, i think it works quite well and i don't have to mess with connecting and disconnecting to use my hydro force.
i have two different containers i use it with, i have two of the smaller 2gallon jugs and then the one 5 gallon one
I always run just fresh water thru it at the end of the day to flush out any chem i was using as this should help prolong the life of it
View attachment 106365
it was fun for a week but I use so much pre-spray a constant refilling got real old quick as did the need to flush it out at the end of each job

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I spray pretty heavy with the hydro-force. Don't have any issues with over wetting or wicking. Looking at Saiger's videos, he sprays pretty heavy also. You need to get enough product in the carpet to begin breaking down soil and stains. I am heavy on the flushing as well as the dry stroking. My carpets take anywhere from 6-14 hours to dry on average depending on the condition. I have very few wicking situations. Usually they are ones that I point out to the customer and let them know to call me if it comes back. Usually blood or urine
I also like to remove the tjet, and replace with an injector needle on mine. when flushing sub surface with the spotter tool.

rick imby

Name
Rick
You can get fake Worx batteries are cheap on ebay that are 6 amp hour. They have great feedback and are cheaper than the original equipment Worx 2 ah battery. Also Worx sells the sprayer for $49 including shipping on ebay. Without the extension the pressure is like 50% of what it is when you put the extension on. There is a magnet in the extension that amps up the sprayer---strange but I saw it on a video and that seems to be the way mine works also.

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Swani
You can get fake Worx batteries are cheap on ebay that are 6 amp hour. They have great feedback and are cheaper than the original equipment Worx 2 ah battery. Also Worx sells the sprayer for $49 including shipping on ebay. Without the extension the pressure is like 50% of what it is when you put the extension on. There is a magnet in the extension that amps up the sprayer---strange but I saw it on a video and that seems to be the way mine works also.
I thought everyone liked it better without the lance?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom