Would it be offensive if I put a Banner over at ***?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So Judson and Vacaway how are your banners doing over there?

Oh and I have no intention of helpping them stay in buisness one more day so don't worry even if I pull my banner here it won't go up over there...

Bob Foster

Speaking for myself personally, I appreciate your valuable contributions here. Your banner here means to me that you support us or "you're with us" and I really don't think of your banner here as if you trying to push stuff on us. Us to me means the collective culture and brain trust of Mikey's Board.

If you feel the basic instinct to go "lift your leg and mark your territory" - go for it.

I have no intention of ever being a member there..

Name
I'm Rick James
As a business owner its important to get your name where ever you can, reach the masses. You shouldnt have to feel that you have to be loyal to one BB. Who cares what other people think, you have a business to run. Just my opinion.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
at the end of the day they too are just rug suckers like us here and have to buy chem etc., iv been over to *** but dont much care for the butt buddie team. but to each their own.....better to have the sheep shagers there then here...i dont think they will ever have the type of board or comitment of people we have here

get your biz and your good name out there it,s just business...but you will always have friends here.....just not me...... hahahaha

Hi John, Why would it be offensive? You are running a great supply business. Are they not customers that could use your products. There are some, who like the other board. All these boards are the same. This board has the most talent in my opinion. Mikey is here! In your case you have a lot to offer carpet cleaners, I say go for it. Its just business. I bought a few hundred dollars from you this year, had no clue who you are until this board. Good Luck, Ron

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Why would anyone here care John? If mb members are also there, you are getting them in multiple places. If they are not there then you're marketing to a whole different group which is also good.

It seems the only issue would be the cost/page view ratios and do they make sense.

Ken

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks guys..I was trying to be funny but your replies really made me feel good (which is nice since I am sitting at the office and getting sicker by the minute)

As for me well I'm just a old fashion Cracker and my loyality runs deep. Home Depot doesn't get any money from me and neither will ***. That doesn't mean if I see something while scanning the board I won't answer just won't help them pay the bills, you see not all money is good money and if I was in it for the money I'd stop trying to help you Broke Dicks turn a buck and put 5 trucks on the road earn it myself :lol:

John, I've only had my banner there about 3 weeks and I'm not sure how it is doing, but I would like to tell you why it is over there.

-covert operation

- a tactical manuever

-engage the enemy

-psychological warfare

-counterstrike

-flanking maneuver

-battle positions

-special ops

222225858585858585833333333333.jpg

W

War Monger

As a business owner its important to get your name where ever you can, reach the masses. You shouldnt have to feel that you have to be loyal to one BB. Who cares what other people think, you have a business to run. Just my opinion.

That is about the most intelligent thing that I've ever seen you post.

Raedan

I've been over there and thought the previous BS that went on between Mikey and Tre was between them. I tried to stay neutral. Give that board a shot. Well the more I found out the details and that last fiasco with Tre and Rob on the ICS board it all came into focus. I wouldn't hold anything against a businessman doing business over there. But I really applaud your decision John. I'm a businessman also and your absolutely right, not all money is good money.

Joe

Name
I'm Rick James
The Carpet Scientist said:

That is about the most intelligent thing that I've ever seen you post.

We are all still waiting for yours......Maybe one day.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom