Would you clean 2 rooms for $15 ?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:
I clarified that in the first post.

"Without having any ads ons this company would have to do 40 jobs(at least 1 hour per job w/driving) to equal the one job I did this morning in less than 3 hours."

I know you did......I said I was just sayin.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Do you mean Centenarian market of centurion? The first is people over the age of 100 and the second is a member of the ancient greek armies

You asked if I would clean for that price mentioned and I said yes and for less.

You should really write out your question instead of keep adding later.

Would you clean 2 rooms for $30 errr I mean $15 and now make sure each room is less than 125 sq ft and ummm you can't sell protector, odor control, urine remediation, furniture, more rooms and ummm anything else. Just the 2 rooms for $15.

When you think you have smarter people cornered you change the question.

I don't have the time or the inclination to point out all your discrepencies on what price you quoted me to what price you claim you get, how many referals you get, how your system is fed. You must have nearly absolutely no retention. That you should take a look at before spouting about others marketing and business practices

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Dave,
You have positioned yourself as a guru based on income claims. Why, not post a copy of your 2010 tax return to silence your detractors once and for all? Personally I would be impressed by any single truck operation in the Midwest pulling down over 200K+ gross without a ton of overtime.

S

sam miller

Dave runs to computer hits print NO INK GOSH CRA DArgnammuit

Actually I've done it before back in the day hell Mike P did 2 rooms for $12.50 with a porty back when he started.

The question is would you do it now. No! I have a $50.00 minimum setup brake down driving ect. one spot, one room, 2 room's $60.00 min.

These groupon guys are probably qualifing prevacuum first to customers and no furniture moving, the go in hit it with a sprayer with encapsulation shampoo and spin bonnet and run.

15 to 20 min good apperance cleaning on light to medium soiled carpet fast drying. Then upsell a better cleaning on other area's mostly upsell or walk the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom