Would You Price Match?

aaronjumps

Name
Aaron Brown
That's great as long as you can spell out that difference for the client. Otherwise, they tend to go with the low bid.
Great point. The bid was for the military recruiting stations in my town and they specifically asked for an IICRC cert as part of the reqs. Knowing that, and the practices of the cleaners in the area I outlined the 5 steps as a scope of work and reiterated it on the phone with the property manager.

steve_64

Great point. The bid was for the military recruiting stations in my town and they specifically asked for an IICRC cert as part of the reqs. Knowing that, and the practices of the cleaners in the area I outlined the 5 steps as a scope of work and reiterated it on the phone with the property manager.
I clean the local military recruiting station here. I was asked to go on the road and clean a bunch of them but I declined.
IICRC was never mentioned.

Reactions: aaronjumps

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Plus you follow Mikeysboard on YouTube so your good

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom