Wow, indeed!

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
led lites with switch be great for under booths,etc.
Had a lite bar on the wand back then .
But led oh so nice to have on a wand.
Ultraviolet option as well there's that piss lol...

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
16” driver with an 18” deck.

WTF
By a 19-in pad, moron
VLM is where I dominate you. Did it for several years and mastered it. It doesn’t matter how big the pad is, you need head weight on that pad to actually clean.

If there’s no head weight on the pad, you might as well just clean the carpet by hand.

Mikey P

Administrator
Let me point out you had the best carpet cleaning while I never made in your hands and you were too green to realize it...

Same goes with the Trinity spider which I considered to be the second best OP machine on the market and yet you were too green to realize it

You're still in that silver bullet hunting stage of your young career, try to be a little more patient and rely on tact to do most of the work for you

How many different pre-sprays do you have in your garage right now?

Mikey P

Administrator
16” driver with an 18” deck.

WTF

VLM is where I dominate you. Did it for several years and mastered it. It doesn’t matter how big the pad is, you need head weight on that pad to actually clean.

If there’s no head weight on the pad, you might as well just clean the carpet by hand.

Several years big woop.

20 plus for me 🐅

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Let me point out you had the best carpet cleaning while I never made in your hands and you were too green to realize it...

Same goes with the Trinity spider which I considered to be the second best OP machine on the market and yet you were too green to realize it

You're still in that silver bullet hunting stage of your young career, try to be a little more patient and rely on tact to do most of the work for you

How many different pre-sprays do you have in your garage right now?
You’re diverting.

The pad driver should match the deck plate.

Period

• Dislike
Reactions: Fat Mike

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
You still think MF pads hold a good amount of soil.

They don’t....

cotton pads hold at least twice as much.

do a test on the same room and then see.

Mikey P

Administrator
You still think MF pads hold a good amount of soil.

They don’t....

cotton pads hold at least twice as much.

do a test on the same room and then see.

Cotton blend pads load up with soil so quick you'd have to change them out every 20 or so square feet on normally soiled commercial glue down.

Microfibers will hold more and stay cleaner on the surface so You don't have to change them out constantly.

You've obviously mastered nothing but confusing yourself..

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Cotton blend pads load up with soil so quick you'd have to change them out every 20 or so square feet on normally soiled commercial glue down.

Microfibers will hold more and stay cleaner on the surface so You don't have to change them out constantly.

You've obviously mastered nothing but confusing yourself..
You’re just wrong.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Like Mikey said I’ve done op for almost 12yrs. Pad driver can’t be same as deck due to the oscillation. It would kick out past the drive plate and smack things. I know because you can put on a larger pad driver. Which I did on a old challenger op.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Like Mikey said I’ve done op for almost 12yrs. Pad driver can’t be same as deck due to the oscillation. It would kick out past the drive plate and smack things. I know because you can put on a larger pad driver. Which I did on a old challenger op.
Right, but a 2” difference?

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Right, but a 2” difference?
Yea the only base that’s sits almost flush with a wall is cove base. Which sits taller than the drive plate any way.

this way you can get close to baseboards without smashing them to bits.

time to apologize to @Mikey P so we can make fun of you

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Again, do the math.

Every VLM cleaner ever knows the 2” difference between the Trinity driver and deck plate is too great.

Why do you idiots think I sold mine at a loss?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom