Wow my drive shaft got stolen???

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Got an oil change in the old astro today. They took me underneath to look at an oil. Leak on timing cover..
Anyways we noticed the front drive shaft is missing!!!!!! The van is awd so I think it goes to the awd system. My van will not hold in park the last year either which this missing part can cause...... so someone stole it a year ago. Wow. So I wonder if I shoud buy the 300 buck part????

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Lol...... I took off today haha. Employees duh... I had lots of things to do. Not really took off but estimates and such. The tm is calling my name the next 6 days

Bob Foster

joeynbgky said:
Got an oil change in the old astro today. They took me underneath to look at an oil. Leak on timing cover..
Anyways we noticed the front drive shaft is missing!!!!!! The van is awd so I think it goes to the awd system. My van will not hold in park the last year either which this missing part can cause...... so someone stole it a year ago. Wow. So I wonder if I shoud buy the 300 buck part????

Just for you Joey on the Thirty Three and a Third thread

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20196&p=586524#p586524

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Bob Foster said:
joeynbgky said:

Just for you Joey on the Thirty Three and a Third thread

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 24#p586524

Or even better yet!

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-34Fdtg1dI6]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom