WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Name
Ron lippold
Some of you may know we are on a huge job right at 600,000 sq ft. As of tonight, well we just got done for the night. and are 45 % DONE. Man its been alot of work but man I have to say I LOVE my VORTEX. Best thing is we have found out what is fixing this issue...

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I was going to guess an army base. Sounds like something I spent a week and a half bidding out. That one was close to 1,200,000 and was going to be a month long process. They would totally empty the buildings so we could get in and clean. Last I heard we got the bid, but the cleaning wasn't for another 5 months.

Good luck Ron.

Name
Ron lippold
man this job is a killer, as of now we are about 60% done and I could not be happier. Lance and my self did about 45,000 sq ft yesterday and a good 25-30 grand today. We have sunday off and i sure need it. I have 3 blood blisters under 10 years worth of calisus. my paws are sore. I cloud not be happier with the guys on this job.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
I have to say we all wish for a job like this but it's a lot of work.We are using 02
with a whittaker to work it in, then extract and apply protectant. I have a TNT
that is kicking ass. I couldnt have done this whithout Ron, thanks for driving 1300
miles. I will get pics up later

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Ron Lippold said:
man this job is a killer, as of now we are about 60% done and I could not be happier. Lance and my self did about 45,000 sq ft yesterday and a good 25-30 grand today.

That is incredible productivity ; I would be happy with half that work-rate :shock:

Do you guys wear roller skates or don't sleep or something else :roll:

roro

Name
Ron lippold
We are finally finished and back at home. I want to give a big thaks to Warren for including me on this project. It was a killer. We cleaned alot of carpet in 16 days with outstanding results, I have to give a big shout out to les for the modifier on a short rush and his defoamer.... a nother great product from Les.

Ron Lippold said:
We are finally finished and back at home. I want to give a big thaks to Warren for including me on this project. It was a killer. We cleaned alot of carpet in 16 days with outstanding results, I have to give a big shout out to les for the modifier on a short rush and his defoamer.... a nother great product from Les.

Thanks Ron !

ftknox.jpg

gold.jpg

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
if only I could get those dam bars in my truck! I must say we learned a lot on this trip
I am sick of cubicles, went to the chiroprator and had a massage today back at it tomorrow.
We couldn't have done it without the 02 system that stuff is the best. Thanks to Ron and his
two guy's very hard workers.

Warren Wallace said:
if only I could get those dam bars in my truck! I must say we learned a lot on this trip
I am sick of cubicles, went to the chiroprator and had a massage today back at it tomorrow.
We couldn't have done it without the 02 system that stuff is the best. Thanks to Ron and his
two guy's very hard workers.

Thanks Warren, any one not using the 02 system is goofy. :lol:

P1010904.jpg

004-1.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Being an Army Base......where did you dump the waste? Were they watching??? Also...what's a "ballpark" on the price for that much carpet??

Name
Ron lippold
Yes they were watching us some rooms were very high security. Thank god we were able to dump in the grass they had big drains for coming off those big roofs, im not at liberty to discuss price. But lets just say i would have not driven 1300 miles for peanuts......... Every day was 2 vortex days for us..... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Name
Ron lippold
waldo of course they did back ground checks. Here are a couple of pictures.
IMAG0353.jpg

800 miles of this crap, a white knuckle drive if i ever had one.

IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

these band where all over, guess what they were???????

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

Did you clean the dividers?

I did a decent size job like that at the first of the year. The money was good, but it sucked.

How did you knock them out?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
danielc said:

I did a decent size job like that at the first of the year. The money was good, but it sucked.

So, you cleaned a 600k sq.ft.building?

Doug Cox said:
danielc said:

So, you cleaned a 600k sq.ft.building?

No. It was tile and a bunch of dividers that we dual wanded. It was a pita because I don't have the best hand tools.

Back
Top Bottom