WOW !!!!!!!!

Matt B

Name
Matt Briseno
Has anyone in here ever heard of a Steam Action machine I posted a question two days ago nod only got one very informative answer so far. Lol. None really. Any help would be great

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Has anyone in here ever heard of a Steam Action machine I posted a question two days ago nod only got one very informative answer so far. Lol. None really. Any help would be great

haven't heard much about them in years.
if i recall, they used to make a MEGA unit ...like a 4 wand TM or something crazy like that.

they also made smaller "normal" ones too .
i really don't know much about them

..L.T.A.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I own a steam action nike. I believe tony neville also owns a few of the bigger units. The one I own it the smaller 13 horse 33 blower I keep as a back up. Super east to work on kind of built like cobbs dynachem units. And actually I think at one time they where a pretty big company contrary to what mikey the anointed one thinks lol.. There are a shit load of his machines floating around the midwest because the place where they are built is out of an abandon missile silo about 50 miles outside kansas city. The machine Is pretty simple really just a blower, hx, pump , and engine on a frame kinda like a cobb or E z truckmount. They still run a bleeder hose to cool the hx but on my unit it never gets that hot so I ran a diesal heater after the machine and use it as a restaurant slayer and a back up. I think jon the guy who owns steam action is a bit overpriced but if you can find a deal on a used one in good shape it would make an excellant back up and the frame is pretty solid with nice welds. Imo the waste tank on mine is a little cheezy as it is merely a 55 gal drum with a hose port and a vacuum relief valve added to it.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I researched them a couple years ago and the biggest gripe other cleaners had about them was the HX is placed over the engine? If they leaked they would ruin the motor? I obviously don't remember the details.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
They have an used npr w/ #9 blower tm on their site for sale for $40k.

Jimbo

"Built to work!" I like that!

built-to-work.com !

Their machines tend to last almost forever...stainless steel everywhere...Large...Powerful...Their Stealth machines with big engines are the bomb!

DSCN0666.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom