WRT techs needed in Atlanta

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Hero to zero.... Nature of the beast...... Hero when you arrive - zero when you try to get paid....
software used? DASH? , remote monitor or tech?, 3 day standard? xactimate?
Any mold work?

Yes in progress.

NO recon, mitigation only, extract, dry (carpet, structure), reinstall and clean.

Its a zoo here. For every homeowner that think we are hero's we have equally as many we are heels (cost too much, been waiting, can't give an estimate promptly, can't give an exact time of arrival. Its been a tough day, I think the heat is frustrating people........besides me.

What would you like to know?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Xactimate
No we check them daily and make adjustments to the loss to expedite the drying. Add take away equipment as needed, contents manipulation.

No 3-day standard. Some glue downs can dry in a day if you use the Rover to extract. Most at least two days and maybe a third on structure when needed.

We do mold remediation but NO testing. We've done as much as a million in mold back in the hey day but did just under 200K last year. It's nothing like it used to be.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I must say that after dealing w/ all the frozen pipes and doing recon on all those losses, I am very happy we no longer do recon work.

Lately there has been a ton of out of pockets due to non insured losses, and they've been in/out in 3-5 days done, payed, tchau.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom