WTF Monday

R

R W

Didn't have time to post this yesterday, but nothings worse than arriving on your first job of the week, Monday morn, start setting up, go to start the TM, and it won't fire. All I could think was ...WTF....it would crank, but would not start. There also was no gas smell, as in flooding. Well, told the customer that I had to run back to the shop, and would be back later that day. All the way home, I was thinking what a bad day this could be. So, I grabbed a can of starter fluid, gave the carb a shot, and it started right up, but stumbled a few seconds. Once I got her running, no more problems. I believe it was the fuel shut off solinoid stuck, or a piece of dirt was stuck. I called PC and the tech there agreed with me. I guess after 6 years, (a 2003 model),this wasn't so bad a problem, just upsetting.

Running good so far today.

minuteman

After all that I would change out the Fuel Filters.

Mine did the same thing On Monday afternoon, on a water lose, but it started & completed the job, Changing out fuel filter this week.

Greg

R

R W

minuteman said:
After all that I would change out the Fuel Filters.

Mine did the same thing On Monday afternoon, on a water lose, but it started & completed the job, Changing out fuel filter this week.

Greg

Just changed out the filters. I probably got some bad gas on Sunday. It wasn't my regular gas station. It was just one of those moments.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom