www.com

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
tony fontana on November 3rd, 2008 4:15 pm You are absolutely correct in your assumptions about this idiot. He sells info on making lists, and then bombarding people with emails from gurus galor to buy into his dozens of other programs, most of which are, you guessed it, how to build lists! I got suckered into a $ 12.00 package, and was told that couple of dozen other guru’s are going to give free crap to me, and that I’ll be given back my shipping cost, $ 12.00. Got the monty okay, but low and behold, I received two charges for ove $ 60.00. When I looked into them, I found out that I “signed” up for an auto ship of his stupid dvd and a newsletter. So I followed instructions and cancelled. The charged held onto my card, and then two weeks AFTER cancelleing I get another email telling me that I am being sent the above dvd/newletter and congradulations! I was forced to file a complaint with my card, and I am still waiting for refund. Tellman has you running in circles to cancel, and even has the audacity to state on his site that cancelling is for the FOLLOWING month, and that you have no choice but to keep what you “bought”. They do not have any live body to speak to and NEVER respond to any email. Moron does not know who he is dealing with. I have filled complaints with the attorney general in Vermont, as well as new york. Stay away from anything to do with any of these so called guru’s.

Tony

Lorraine on November 3rd, 2008 9:16 pm Hi Tony, thank you, I always check the scammers data base before purchasing anything anymore, I have been scammed so much over the years.

Do you know of any ligitimate programs that I can really make money
doing?

Thanks for the input

Maya on November 12th, 2008 10:10 am Hi, this is the first time that I join a forum discussion. This should show you how much I am concerned.

Today I have received a free CD from Tellman Knudson with the title ‘Bonus Interview with Tellman on Product Creation’. I had already a bad gut feeling just from looking at the package. But then I listened to the CD and what I have heard is the most unethical thing I have ever seen in my 30 years of doing business.

The first part of his CD contained a led hypnosis. So you think that you can learn something new about product creation, but the first few seconds you get literally laid. Of course, at the end of the hypnosis he tells you to trust Tellman’s company.

If this guy lived in Europe I would report him to the psychological association. Though this might not be illegal, because most lawyers have no idea about the enormous power of hypnosies, it is highly unethical. I am a hypnosis therapist and I have always been extremely careful and cautious to what I ‘implement’ in people’s mind. There is a huge responsibility. Hypnosis should only be used for therapeutical use and not to SELL things to people. I am disgusted.

All I can say is, that if you see this guy’s name, run as fast as possible.

Maya

Donna on November 14th, 2008 12:53 pm Hi Everyone-

I am the Client Experience Manager at Overcome Everything, Inc.

I want to make sure you receive assistance with your questions.

We have a 24 hour support team available to you.

Please contact us via phone at 800.493.3420 or via our help desk located at http://www.tellmansupport.com.

We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Donna
Client Experience Manager
Overcome Everything, Inc.

Teresa Hall on December 3rd, 2008 7:00 pm Gotta chip in here; I’ve been trying to cancel with Tellman’s outfit for two months. Been charged twice now after I canceled to the tune of an extra $60. But, hey, they last said that “as a matter of good faith” they will refund my most recent payment. I repeatedly told them to remove me from every list they have and then just yesterday I received another phone call from them.

No wonder the guy can say he’s taking in millions. TAKING is the operative word here in my opinion. Of course, I generally just call it stealing.

We’ll see if I get my refund.

This guy gives Internet Marketing a bad name! What really scares me is all the other big names that promote him!

Give me the “little guy” who still cares enough about his/her customer to not steal them blind!

Skelm on February 9th, 2009 10:22 pm I fell for it and it is a scam.
Listening to the so called training, he doesn’t say anything. Just repeating words and indeed it sounds like hypnotising.
Got onto this through Mary Gersten Cashflow, an other scam full of promising but no delivery.
Paid a lot of money for a map full of nonsense and unworkable. Even bought a CD and again they don’t say A,B,C but blablabla.

I have tried Herbalife, ACN and NSA and all are pyramides. A good way to loose your money and your friends….

There is one company which is good if you are a seller, the products are good. Become a member for free.

http://www.nldbc.com/cgi/1gpp.cgi?08170 ... index.html

Or you can order the products (only in the USA)
without becoming a distributor.

http://www.greenwoodhealth.net/cgi/gpp. ... index.html

Phoebe on February 10th, 2009 7:29 pm Run away! Run away!

Overcome Everything, Inc., s/b called Take Everything and Run!

Beware of the $1 offers! They are called “hidden” forced continuity programs & many unethical marketers have used this practice to get a hold of your credit card number. “Hidden” in the too-good-to-be-true $1 offer is usually a 30-day “free” membership program. If you don’t cancel within 30 days your credit card will automatically be charged whatever the fee is for the monthly membership program (usually between $19 and $59/month). That is the forced continuity part of the program. The way the scam works is that if you don’t know that you’ve signed up for a forced continuity program, it may be 2-3 months before you notice that you are getting charged. And that is exactly what the scammer is counting on.

Marketers that make it clear in their offers that you are signing up for a trial membership are not breaking the law. Scammers that hide the forced continuity offer in small text, on another page of the website, in direct mail, in misleading or obscure language very likely ARE breaking the law.

Although I have not been personally scammed by Tellman Knudson, I have been by another marketer who used the exact same approach. I was out 2 months’ credit card payments (which is about the average for these types of scams) before I was able to nip it in the bud.

As for Shawn and Tellman, Overcome Everything or Tellman Knudson email marketing campaigns, run, do not walk, in the other direction. I have read enough complaints about this guy to know you should not have anything to do with him.

I have tried repeatedly to get my email address removed from the Shawn and Tellman subscriber list. The Unsubscribe link is broken, the 1-800 number (listed in this thread, as a matter of fact) is out of order, and I refuse to submit a ticket, which requires my email address.

I have filed a complaint with the FTC (FTC.gov), sent him notes on Twitter, and continue to look for ways to discontinue receiving emails. I am open to suggestions. But at the very least, I want to warn you away from this creep. He has made a TERRIBLE name for himself in the internet marketing world.

Kristina Ross on February 16th, 2009 9:42 am I was scammed as well. I went for the $1.00 offer and was under the impression that’s all I would be charged but today I received a receipt for a charge of $67.00 for the list builder. I didn’t agree to any further charges and I do not remember being told that I would be charged this amount in the future. These guys are a rip off and to top it off all of a sudden after the 1.00 initial trial payment I started getting phones calls trying to sell me some outrageous mentor package for some $25,000. They wanted to know all of my financial information like a credit company. Even though I told them I didn’t have that type of money they still tried to get me to buy into their ridiculous Mentor service. These guys are beyond unethical. Also before I even left the original website that offered the 1.00 trial I started getting phone calls. I am complaining to my Bank as this was done through debit and I’m hoping that I have the fraud protection on my personal account like I do on my business account. If so they ( tellman and co) will have to answer to these charges and in the meantime I will get my money back. More people need to complain about these guys and get them out of business.

Kristina Ross on February 16th, 2009 9:46 am NO working phone number for these guys. The website # claims to have too many calls and suggests that you go to there support page and launch an issue and the number above written by one of their staff is disconnected. Sounds pretty fishy don’t you think. Any legitimate business would have a working support number.

Tom Reilly on February 17th, 2009 4:57 pm If you want to purchase any $1, $7 etc “product”
set up a small account with a bank or credit union
and get a visa card.
You can then monitor transactions and the minute an “unauthorized” transaction occurs, stop it.
I actually have dispute forms ready and just concact them and get a name and if no refund I fax the form to my credit union.
Have gotten the refund within 5 days mostly.
You can also report fraud to VISA on top of getting the refund. Visa does not take kindly to fraud, even “fine print”. Do this and you will never be scammed again!

Skelm on February 28th, 2009 5:03 pm I tried to stop the monthly payment as the first 2 months were free. I did wrote and email that I didn’t want to carry on. They did take $49,95 off my account. My bank said that it was difficult to get it back. They immidiatly cancelled my card and gave me a new one. Told me never do it again. Except with trustful websites like amazon or alike.

Send Flowers to Singapore, Online Florist on March 6th, 2009 3:37 am I was scammed by Tellman’s $1 LBC trial too. Seemed really a good offer, but the materials are unimpressive and the site doesn’t appear to be well maintained. It appears to be just a collection of materials in a disorganized manner.

Still, no issue about that, and it’s only a $1 trial. I sent in a ticket for membership cancellation but didn’t receive any response.

Subsequently my credit card was charged $97 (Gold LBC!) and I have since sent SEVERAL tickets requesting for my refund through :

overcomeeverything.com/refunds
tellmansupport.com
tellman.helpserve.com

but received NO response. The support ticketing system also appeared to have bugs. I’m not sure what options are available besides working with my bank.

Andy

Taural on March 16th, 2009 9:00 am I picked up the perpetual cash machine cd. IT WAS CRAP.

Everyone in the IM world sings this guy’s praises (he was recently featuerd at Yanik Silver’s underground conference) so I was really looking forwrd to hearing his take on building a list.

Instead I got a 60 minute long sales pitch with lots of hyperbole and no content.

His biggest words of wisdom were: use an auto responder and a squeeze page. …really? that’s the big secret?

complete waste of money and more importantly a waste of my time!

steer clear of this jackass.

Mikey P

Administrator
Where is Scooter and Billy?

I want to know what I can do with my "list" to make enough to sit in a hot tub with Sir Richard, A big ass turtle and Joe Polish.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
The way marketers, self-help gurus promote themselves best is to promote each other ….basically a large circle jerk!

LISTEN UP MIKEY!!!!!! I want your business to succeed so I’m throwing this golden nugget if marketing info that will change your life and business forever…..at no cost!

c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9zNzQ42nzcc]

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Matt Murdock said:
Moron does not know who he is dealing with. I have filled complaints with the attorney general in Vermont, as well as new york.

Kick his azz, Crowely
you tickle me, Son
keep up the good work!

oh, and raise your prices for the level of service you deliver too....

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom