xactimate question

Mike

Does anyone know if the pheonix firebird is in xactimate. If so what is it called.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mike,

I am looking in Xactimate and not sure what to classify this as. It might be a heat drying thermal air mover - electric at $200 a day, but it could also be a heat drying thermal exhanger with air mover at 80 kBtu at $300 per day. I would think it will not work as some of the other units that come up as trailer mounted units. These are based off my area which are lower generally than a lot of other Minnesota areas. That is a tough one, but I am not sure Phoenix has submitted information for this unit. I think I would consider listing it at the $300 per day unit at the minimum. I also searched temporary heat as well and came up blank on this one. Maybe Chavez will have some info for us when he gets a chance to post.

Mark Saiger

Mike

Mark,
I was thinking the same thing about the thermal exchanger w/airmover. Although this is probably the line item for the tes boxes or e-tes. I saw a line item for indirect fired prtable furnace w ducting that I thought could fit, but that is probably reffering to that Heat Dragon? that drieaze makes. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom