Xactimate ?

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I was wondering how many people use this for their WDR. Is it necessary? Also I was trying to find where to buy it and was having a hard time.

Is it a software you download or is it set up online?

One more question, What is the best insurance people use for WDR?

campusman1

xactimate

its a lot of money for this program you have to pay up front and then there is a big monthly fee so you can get all up dates on when lumber goes up and when ever any thing goes up or down in prices it updates you i never got it because you have to do a lot of water Restoration wasn't Worth it to me i bought the blue book that's good enought
campus

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We pay $115.00 a month for it, we also have Bluebook, it is easier, but use Exactimate because most insurance companies prefer it.

I actually think you could build a spread sheet in Excel and they wouldn't have a problem with it as long as the rates were the same.

WDR is pretty simple when it comes to billing, most of the estimating programs are mostly reconstruction.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Richard Chavez said:
We pay $115.00 a month for it, we also have Bluebook, it is easier, but use Exactimate because most insurance companies prefer it.

I actually think you could build a spread sheet in Excel and they wouldn't have a problem with it as long as the rates were the same.

WDR is pretty simple when it comes to billing, most of the estimating programs are mostly reconstruction.

RC if you are anyone else reading this just needs the program on one computer i would be willing to share it with someone, as it comes with the ability to run it on 2 computers

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Steve we fight over the license here already. :x

It's on our server so it can be pulled up from any computer the software is loaded on, but it will only allow 2-users at a time. Not always a problem, but can be.

I tried to down load a price list this afternoon and it kicked me off because I was the third person trying to use it. I could really use a 6-users license, but I'm too cheap to pay it!

But if you need the price list for your area, just let me know and I can send it to you in an Excel file.

Or you can always order the test drive for around $100.00 and just change the time each time the test drive is over and I think you could use the software indefinitely. :twisted:

No price list updates, but I can always send those to you!
:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom