Ya snooze, ya looze!

Bob Foster

15" Whittaker GLS in Las Vegas on Criag's List. Just happen to find one that was only listed a half hour earlier.

Thanks 8) to Eric Valentine for going and grabbing it up for me an hour later.

$100 shiteatinggrin

Name
Nate W.
Bob Foster said:
Now who has the best deal on brushes for that machine?

Eric just called me and told me someone just jacked him for it. Better luck next time Bob... :twisted:

Ya lucky bastid!

Name
Eric Valentine
Nate The Great said:
[quote="Bob Foster":2vu1ofwq]Now who has the best deal on brushes for that machine?

Eric just called me and told me someone just jacked him for it. Better luck next time Bob... :twisted:

Ya lucky bastid![/quote:2vu1ofwq]

I look like I went through 4 rounds with Mike Tyson in his prime. It was a damned mob I tell you!

Bob Foster

whit3.jpg

whit2.jpg

A

amazingcleansc

deals happen all the time. the guy i bought my cimex from picked it up from a yard sale for $50. yes thats the correct number of zeros.

Name
Jesse
Yep, there are real deals out there, not everything is stolen. Some people either don't know what somethings worth, don't care about the money, or want to give someone a deal.

The 1st van I ever bought was a 95 e-150 w/ 140k miles. I paid $2500, the guy who sold it to me paid $100, he bought it from a company that I ended up quoting cleaning for. I told the guy I had one of his old vans and he told me the story of the sale. Basically he sold it because it needed a radiator.

Ryan

amazingcleansc said:
deals happen all the time. the guy i bought my cimex from picked it up from a yard sale for $50. yes thats the correct number of zeros.

I hate you.

Bob Foster

I got a couple of pairs of brushes for it from Orbitec for a good deal. Around $150 a pair which is way less than Whittaker.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom