Yearly hours on T.M.

Credits
800 here for my main rig, 400 for the other part time.. Gene Miller puts more then anyone I know on his.. He has an 870 I believe.. He hasn't been around for awhile..

Last edited:
Credits
I've done @ 800 hours or so the last few years. My Cimex machine keeps the van hours a bit lower than it would be if I didn't have/use one.

I ran Big Yella for almost 9 hours today. Huge facility that would have been torture to tackle alone on my truck.
Same here about big yellow, since I’m mostly commercial. Prolly 2-300 hrs per year on truckmount.

Credits
Now if a guy is not a ‘one trick pony’, and does VLM, portable, windows, pressure washing, etc, how many hours do you think are on YOU a year?
I did a job last night(overnight), in a different city about an hour away, and averaged over 400$ an hour. I’m trying to create a template for high dollar jobs.....

Credits
800 here for my main rig, 400 for the other part time.. Gene Miller puts more then anyone I know on his.. He has an 870 I believe.. He hasn't been around for awhile..
I had a heart attack last year, August 15th, working in a house. Luckily i took some aspirin about an hour before because I was feeling a little strange. I was right across the street from Delray Medical center which is a famous stent center. From the 911 call to having a wire inside my chest was just under 15 minutes. Because everyone did their jobs and was incredibly fast I didn't suffer any damage even though i had 100% blockage. Unlike most people who are fine after i had a bunch of complications do to the meds. I was in and out of the er 5 times. I started bleeding internally, which lasted 9 days. I didn't feel the same after. I stopped all the meds after 9 months, against my doctors wishes, and now i feel normal again. I have been 100% vegan since and feel fine . My cholesterol wasn't high but was mostly ldl. Even as a vegan it only dropped to 172, still mostly ldl. I don't do well on meds and i can't take any of the statins. You look at life a little different after realizing you aren't invincible and this forum really isn't that important. I spend more time with the people i love and just enjoying life. I've looked in a time or two but rarely am i interested anymore.

My machine is the 870. It has run flawlessly so far. It's just out of warranty now about 2 months . i currently have 2543 or 2453 i can't remember. Ive slowed down and schedule less work than before. I close early now on most Fridays. Lifes to short

Credits
Sorry to hear of this Gene!! I eat like chit, I need to change my ways.. I can't do the vegan food though.. I don't really do fast food, maybe twice a month.. Good luck to you bud!

Credits
Good to hear you pulled it off Gene. I was diagnosed with heart failure and arrythmia earlier this year. I lucked out and take a handful of entresto , carvidilol , xyralto and spironolactin twice a day. I understand the spending time elsewhere completely.

Latest posts