Yelp is back,

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I wonder if they became complacent and had enough people advertising ect for the last 3 years ..... the economy is slowing and maybe they are ramping up again just a guess

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, I gotta give some credit to google. I don't know if you all remember when my truck got broken into and all my stuff was stolen while on a road trip. The hotel lady was a real bitch when I called to get info. She was so unhelpful I left a bad review about the hotel, the staff and the security. Well, the bitch lady in return left me a fake bad review about my business on google. It took a couple of years, but Google finally removed her fake review. Amazing.

FredC

Village Idiot
Well, I gotta give some credit to google. I don't know if you all remember when my truck got broken into and all my stuff was stolen while on a road trip. The hotel lady was a real bitch when I called to get info. She was so unhelpful I left a bad review about the hotel, the staff and the security. Well, the bitch lady in return left me a fake bad review about my business on google. It took a couple of years, but Google finally removed her fake review. Amazing.

They should have left it for you being a dumbass and doing it with an account connected to your biz.

• Angry
Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
When the new salesman of the month calls you just tell him you're so grateful for how wonderful Yelp has been to their business, but you just can't handle any more work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom