Yes, I like window vans.

Name
I'm Rick James
Thinking at the very least some of that hole punched vinyls of it will look more like a cargo from the outside.

Getting quotes now on lettering.

That would look nice.. just stay away from the budget place on Everett Mall Way, right next to target. They are cheap, but there are some imperfections that showed up months down the road.

Let me know where you go I want to get my new van lettered.

Becker

Name
Becker
I have one too love the the ceiling seat belts for hanging tools. Dont ever try to put a direct drive in a passenger van they have some safety switch that shuts them off when they are running idle for long periods of time. Seems you can always get them cheaper too.

Golden Boy

I remove all the belts.

I've used them just fine in places with real winters.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
In NYC and the surrounding areas, an unmarked window van gives you an added benefit of being able to travel easier on the many Parkways that do not allow any commercial vehicles.
This can cut travel time in half or more in many situations.
Any other vans, to be considered non-commercial, must have windows on the rear doors, side windows, and at least one rear seat.
Even if you register a van as non-commercial, any over-eager po-po may site you if the notice the conditions, especially if first alerted by any other sign of commercial use like lots of equipment in the rear, or the presence of commercial locks.

Becker

Name
Becker
That sounds shady.

Like something shady a guy driving a van with no windows and free candy painted on the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom