Yes, yes, Yes, yes We Got The Job!!!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Recently bid on the largest tile & grout job we ever tackled and we got it! First phase is 9,783 square feet, this is spread over 4 buildings and it's mostly tile & grout bathrooms. Mostly 2 inch square stuff but their mixing in some 1 ft sq as well.

So Mikey, I ask you a question in the 175 thread about Nylagrit brushes, have you used them and have they worked ? I ordered what I believe to be similar from Gunn Brush. Hopefully they will work it would save a world of time and back ache.

I'm pulling a Marty on the ppsf.

and Fred thank you for the Google ranking! If this pans out to be as stated by them in the end, you will receive that Bonus Ashley offered! Lol

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes I use one.

My last name is not Foster. I do not recommend tools I have never used, let alone seen.
It will cause some splashing but I'll assume the base boards are tile as well?
If not, make a sling ring out of plastic yard edge trim.

F

FB7777

Just a thought on a splash ring. I remember someone posting about using a trash can and cut a hole on the cover

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Recently bid on the largest tile & grout job we ever tackled and we got it! First phase is 9,783 square feet, this is spread over 4 buildings and it's mostly tile & grout bathrooms. Mostly 2 inch square stuff but their mixing in some 1 ft sq as well.

So Mikey, I ask you a question in the 175 thread about Nylagrit brushes, have you used them and have they worked ? I ordered what I believe to be similar from Gunn Brush. Hopefully they will work it would save a world of time and back ache.

Billy;

Congrats on the job.

The grit brushes will clean the surface . . .

but have limited cleaning power in the grout lines.

You will need powder oxidizer to even out the grout lines.

http://www4.cobbcarpet.com/zen/inde...iption=1&keyword=Powder+Brightener+-+oxidizer

Larry

Reactions: BLewis

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I have no problems with healing, but I have issues when attempting Pirouettes!

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
94347B97-6619-4AEA-A10C-6955830C758F-6793-000003FFABE95D67.mp4

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/...A-A10C-6955830C758F-6793-000003FFABE95D67.mp4

Here's a small clip of a crb on tile

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I agree with CRB on the smaller tiles, grit brush on larger tile should be fine

I have an op machine I can sell you with a tile/grout brush but it is a slinger, congrats on the winning the bid :very_drunk:

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Michael, is that a whittaker?
I'm looking into adding CRB, mostly to hard surface as a pre scrub w/o splash
looking at the power flite

billy, use should also have a game plan for the base, sometimes devil in details

power flite has a attachment for base, that attaches to outside of CRB, may be fluff

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
It is basically the same as a Whittaker but it has hoppers that can be snapped on the front and the back of the unit to catch debris and also a pair of shields that can also be snapped into place so it doesn't sling anything anywhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom