yet more proof that Dusty and Sponge are truly despicable

Billy

Name
BH
Isn't Extortion against the Law WOW.

I would just Laugh at this idiot but Dan is probably really scared.

With all those loss of income damages the $300.00 a month was one of the best returns on marketing I have ever seen. Of course we must believe him since it is a Notarized Affidavit? He should really be ashamed of his self for taking advantage of Dan paying such a low amount for such a good return.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P and Derek
D

Deleted member 51539

Total joke... Dusty doesn't have standing in the matter. He can file any claim he wants in Canada, but the judgment must be perfected in Iowa...

I think I'm going to Sue Dusty... he told me to call my business a "Rug Spa" many times... see how well that turned out...

Come to think about it... Dusty's Rug Badger is in violation of a few patents... Maybe I should post some #'s...

Mikey P

Administrator
And Lisa could have avoided this mess if she had listen to her female intuition and better judgment when the cancer first became eveident.

I would like to think that she would call on that long list of "her people" to help pore broke dick Danno if this farce really goes to court.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
This should be an entertaining trial.
Who's coming here and who's going there?

Border Wars : )

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Without a contract of exclusivity I think its just a bunch of hot air. Plus wouldn't they have to prove that by them not being on the show damaged their sales? How can you prove that?

I'd check with my attorney and then tell that pompous ass to bite me! That dude needs a psychiatrist, Carpet Guy you don't know a good one do you? :p

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Now is anybody getting beatle haircuts like in the movie "Dumb and Dumber" , wear black Nike tennis shoes and joining that space ship on the dark side of the moon?

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
I went to one of the Dusty night class things...just wasnt impressed at all. Like I didnt understand what the big deal about him was..so I never went back. And that was like over a year ago..lol.

Billy

Name
BH
Without a contract of exclusivity I think its just a bunch of hot air. Plus wouldn't they have to prove that by them not being on the show damaged their sales? How can you prove that?

I'd check with my attorney and then tell that pompous ass to bite me! That dude needs a psychiatrist, Carpet Guy you don't know a good one do you? :p

Now look what you have done, you said he needs a psychiatrist in public so that statement will cost him 5 million in future sales :yawn:. Be sure & post your mail packet when you get it.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think I'd go after Mike first, he put that damning evidence on MB. Yea that's it, sue him for the rights to MB and Connor's next born. :p

Plenty here need a psychiatrist. Maybe we can get a frequent flyers discount?

3552946_orig_zpsdde8cbc5.gif

Reactions: Shane Deubell

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
And Lisa could have avoided this mess if she had listen to her female intuition and better judgment when the cancer first became eveident.

I would like to think that she would call on that long list of "her people" to help pore broke dick Danno if this farce really goes to court.

Mike,

If the only place I had ever seen Mr. Oh! speak was on this forum, that would be one thing. The fact of the matter is, he is incredibly skilled in a very focused niche, and I've referred consumers for years to his website - and still do. And same with Dusty. I know many people who are happy owners of his equipment, and we use his stuff (paid for, not comped) in our workshops and have never had issues, ever. And again, the last PCN show I gave out his badger website as a source for equipment… just as I did Tom's site as well.

It is not foolproof, but I do try my best to keep personal and business separate. If someone hates me, or I don't like someone, but they are a good resource for cleaners, I will still recommend them. Because the fact of the matter is, I've pissed off a number of people in my life, some of whom I'm good friends with now, and so I know drama comes and goes (especially in this industry) - but quality is what matters. Are their products and services good? Everyone has their own issues and struggles, and sometimes lashing out is coming from fear or sickness or anger or issues we will never know the root of. People have their shit, and sometimes they dump it all over others either for good cause, or for no cause.

I don't know where the venom on this one is coming from. I am sure I share some of the responsibility here because they clearly are trying to keep me quiet and to not compete with them at all. I have already told Dan that if these two feel so threatened by me teaching for free on Wednesdays enough to try to damage him financially, I am fine to step off. Maybe after a month of me gone, and their numbers staying the same, they will realize blaming me is ridiculous. They both have lists larger than mine, if they are not pulling in the numbers they want it is not a "Lisa" problem, it is a marketing problem. A list is only as responsive as the level of value delivered in true communication and sharing… a nail can only be hammered so many times before it's got no more room to go… and no more desire to buy.

So Mike I will say "you told me so". Several times. You were right.

I am really sorry it has come to this, because all of it was absolutely unnecessary. And it all could have been avoided with a call, and an apology, and a desire to listen to the complaints about all of the negative, attacking posts from the rug cleaners who were tired of it, and actually try to just be a little bit nicer. If people are truly choosing to come listen to one group over the other, I assume it's because one is acting more inclusive and professional than the other. That would be my guess.

Hope I can make it to MF. If not, I know you all will have a blast.

Lisa

Reactions: Desk Jockey

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Life is to short to support liars and thieves and even worse psychopaths. I do not believe in the saying " it's just business" everything is personal if it isn't then Your wasting what little valuable time you have here on this planet and putting your friends and their money at risk even giving the impression you agree with their actions. Take a stand, be honest life comes to a screeching halt when you least expect it.

P.S. I miss Ken and I really ****ing hate cancer... :(

Mikey P

Administrator
John beat me to my point.

A cancer is a cancer, even if it can identify an Ardebil from a Bokara.

you fed it and no you are paying the price.

Next time one crosses your path, use your power, or List as you call it, to squash the shit out of it, dear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom