YOR SIMPLESAFISTICATED ENCAP (SHAMPOO) FROMULATION

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
One QT of your favorite water based protector , I used MAXIM by BP for a test.

Then you put in 1-2 cups of sudsy AMMONIA.

So to referesh,

1 QT of water based protector.
1-2 cups of sudsy ammonia (Lemon scent works )

Then put in a gallon container and mix with water.

Mess with the dilution ratios as you wish.

But this basic formulation will produce those spectactular meaniless (STAR) crystals all you SHAMPOO GeEKS so admire.

But the simple factoid is once diluted ALL these mIRaCLE SHAMPOOs and spread out on the carpet leave only a POWDER residue that EnCAps nothing.
The intial preVACUUMING removes the bulk of the dirt.
The next step of scrubbing with your machine of your choice just wipes the fiber.
That is if you are using some sort of BONNET.
Those of you who are using a VCT type floor pad are just grinding in the dirt.

And heaven help you if you are just using a brush attachment!

The SHAMPOO residue merely is a POSITIVE residue that doesn't attract dirt.

BRING IT TO ME ALL YOU CIMEX PATHETIC DISGRACE TO THE INDUSTRY LOSERS!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the biggest resurgence of the scAmpoo method has little to do with the pixie dust juice as some would believe

it was dumping the brush in favor of more aggressive VCT pads or bonnets that made the appearance results so much better.

something bonnet cleaners (or those who have roto scrubed and extracted forever) already knew YEARS and YEARS ago!

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
What if Chemdry sold Glad Pads to their franchises instead of those horrible loopy polyester monstrosities?

Hydromaster would be in a world of hurt.

Mikey P

Administrator
How to Make Soapy Ammonia Cleaning Solution

A favorite cleaning product is "Sudsy Ammonia" - a pre-mixed cleaner readily available in most US supermarkets. It is not readily available elsewhere, or you might not be able to find it. Since "Sudsy Ammonia" is a trade name, this is called "Soapy Ammonia." You'll be able to make gallons of soapy ammonia solution from the one bottle of pure ammonia and save money over the supermarket price. Vary the concentration, depending upon the job. Use it without the detergent for windows instead of brand name window cleaners.
[edit] Steps

1. Locate pure ammonia solution. It's readily available in supermarkets in the household cleaner sections of larger supermarkets in the US. Otherwise, try hardware shops and places that sell industrial cleaners. You will probably want to buy the smallest possible bottle since you won't need a lot.
2. Use rubber gloves and goggles - ammonia can burn skin and eyes.
3. Be sure to make your mixture in a well-ventilated area.
4. Do NOT lean over the bottles while you are pouring.
5. Organize this task so that you will be pouring over a sink just in case there is any dripping.
6. Use a 12 oz. plastic bottle spray bottle. These are widely available in grocery stores, chain stores, hardware stores. Basic safety rules say never reuse old commercial cleaner bottles. Old labels or color schemes can be confusing, and new bottles are inexpensive.
7. First Fill the bottle with tap water. Always add ammonia to water, not the other way around
8. Pour out a third of a cup of water from the bottle to make room for the ammonia.
9. With a funnel, pour about a third of a cup of ammonia into the bottle.
10. Add a squirt of dishwashing liquid.
11. Close the bottle tightly.
12. Shake gently.
13. Write "Soapy Ammonia" on the bottle with the indelible marker.
14. Write "Danger: Do not mix with Bleach"
15. Write "POISON" and keep the mixture, and the bottle of ammonia out of children's reach.
16. Write the US Poison Control number 1-800-222-1222 on the bottle.

Instead of dishwashing detergent I would imagine any sort of fabric shampoo and some STPP would do.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It won't crystallize I tell ya!

Use the sudsy stuff from wal-mart.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
LMAO

I have a couple of pump sprayers in the truck. Drew grabbed the wrong one and was spraying the carpet with protector instead of encap. After a couple of offices he got a wif of the smell and realized he had the wrong sprayer.

I was op cleaning the other room, carpet cleaned up quite well.

some of them smell like they have a little alcohol in them also

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom