You guys eat out or pack your lunch?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Since I don't work for a living, it isn't fair for me to compare my work lunch.

My hiking lunch is a protein bar and water. Anything more slows me down.

When I slung a wand in my teens, I skipped lunch most days, or ate what the sweet little old ladies gave me*

*they were probably in their 40s :biggrin:
It's funny how things change as you age. I tell people I have a young guy working for me. He's 43 with 3 kids

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Since I don't work for a living, it isn't fair for me to compare my work lunch.

My hiking lunch is a protein bar and water. Anything more slows me down.

When I slung a wand in my teens, I skipped lunch most days, or ate what the sweet little old ladies gave me*

*they were probably in their 40s :biggrin:
I did a job once for this real nice old lady who was rolling out the dough for cookies.....I scarfed down a couple before I noticed something funny......the counter top seemed to be....moving! It wasn't the counter...it was the thousands of small red ants that she was rolling into the dough

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I did a job once for this real nice old lady who was rolling out the dough for cookies.....I scarfed down a couple before I noticed something funny......the counter top seemed to be....moving! It wasn't the counter...it was the thousands of small red ants that she was rolling into the dough
Lots of protein.

Name
Swani
I got Scott a Hot Logic Mini and he takes leftovers or something he can heat from frozen in the truck some days, other days he gets food out or eats at home/the shop between jobs.

HOTLOGIC Mini Portable Oven, Food Warmer Electric Lunch Box with 12V Vehicle Plug, Mini Personal Heated Lunch Box for Cooking and Reheating Meals in Vehicles and Trucks for Work on the Road (Black)
https://a.co/d/87yEyd3
Those work great. I use to use them when I was a locomotive engineer.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Today I had a couple smaller jobs. Was in the neighborhood of an over the top classy, cool, long time customer. I actually just stopped by to say hi. She sat me down, litterally took half a sub from the husbands plate and served it up. The guy looked shocked. totally cool too. But here's the kicker. she saw me kinda scratching my back, she turned me around and gave me a back scratch and a little chop messsage. I just froze and took it. Then she pushed me out the door laughing. I cleaned the entrance to the front door and garage. Tried to throw me $100, I wouldn't take it, she made me take $50. I went straight Jersey Mikes Subs, bought a $20 gift card and came back and put it in her mailbox. Not making this up, had to post it, great stuff we all encounter in this biz.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Today I had a couple smaller jobs. Was in the neighborhood of an over the top classy, cool, long time customer. I actually just stopped by to say hi. She sat me down, litterally took half a sub from the husbands plate and served it up. The guy looked shocked. totally cool too. But here's the kicker. she saw me kinda scratching my back, she turned me around and gave me a back scratch and a little chop messsage. I just froze and took it. Then she pushed me out the door laughing. I cleaned the entrance to the front door and garage. Tried to throw me $100, I wouldn't take it, she made me take $50. I went straight Jersey Mikes Subs, bought a $20 gift card and came back and put it in her mailbox. Not making this up, had to post it, great stuff we all encounter in this biz.
You'll probably get laid next time.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike J

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
What's lunch? Never heard of it.. Why is it most cleaners look like there pregnant men? :dejection:
Lol….when i was a kid i vowed to never allow my chest down to my belly. Til this day i do all i can not to have chicken legs, pot belly and bird chest. No sir!
Now my hair i cant control….wish there were a remedy for that little bald spot on top of my nugget head.

• Haha
Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.
1658868912802.png

Reactions: icleancarpetz

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Lol….when i was a kid i vowed to never allow my chest down to my belly. Til this day i do all i can not to have chicken legs, pot belly and bird chest. No sir!
Now my hair i cant control….wish there were a remedy for that little bald spot on top of my nugget head.
I wanted to be a pilot

Reactions: steve_64

steve_64

I was born with the bird chest. It's an autoimmune issue.
I shampoo with equate daily dandruff the head and shoulders generic. It really helps.

I eat a grass fed burger for breakfast after coffee or 3 pasture raised fried eggs
In grass fed butter and bacon or sausage and 3 pieces of toast.
Take an apple or Banana as a snack. Nothing until 5 or 6. If I had eggs for breakfast I have burger chicken steak or pork then Kessler and Collins stone sour or sweet and sour.
Not drinking as much water with the increase of salt in my diet.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I was born with the bird chest. It's an autoimmune issue.
I shampoo with equate daily dandruff the head and shoulders generic. It really helps.

I eat a grass fed burger for breakfast after coffee or 3 pasture raised fried eggs
In grass fed butter and bacon or sausage and 3 pieces of toast.
Take an apple or Banana as a snack. Nothing until 5 or 6. If I had eggs for breakfast I have burger chicken steak or pork then Kessler and Collins stone sour or sweet and sour.
Not drinking as much water with the increase of salt in my diet.

YOU SIR.. is one conflicted MF....

Mikey Fester

Reactions: steve_64

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I had a friend barber a few years back try that on me without letting me know. I sat relaxed not realizing what he was doing Except hearing this psss psss psss sound every so often. Music was going, activity around the shop so nothing to suspect. But then realized he was chuckling as he was cutting. Then after he takes out the mirror and shows me his work. Son of a gone looked good. However after getting home and a few sweat drops later, that paint started to run off. Ain’t the same as doing a permanent color repair on carpet.

• Haha
Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.
I had a friend barber a few years back try that on me without letting me know. I sat relaxed not realizing what he was doing Except hearing this psss psss psss sound every so often. Music was going, activity around the shop so nothing to suspect. But then realized he was chuckling as he was cutting. Then after he takes out the mirror and shows me his work. Son of a gone looked good. However after getting home and a few sweat drops later, that paint started to run off. Ain’t the same as doing a permanent color repair on carpet.

Do the Marty and combover it.. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom