You guys give out shoe covers? If so, which are good non slip and keep socks/feet dry?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
i bought some a few years back…can’t remember where I got them however I do remember them being like tissue paper….they would tear just by looking at them.

You guys give out shoe covers? If so, which are good non slip and keep socks/feet dry?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
These work well

1686073074605.png

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I use to give them out after every job. one Pair per household. .22¢ per cover. Comes out to $1 per 4 households. Add the buck to the job. No big deal. How many service guys/ companies give out shoe covers?

carpet cleaning is a big inconvenience Plus they are paying you for the inconvenience until it dries. Why not make it a little convenient after you’re done and set yourself apart at the same time.

Last edited:

sassyotto

Name
Paul
two pair of shoe covers (since its usually a husband/wife) and bottle of spot remover on every job.

Mostly to keep feet dry and dirty shoes off freshly cleaned carpet. I dont wear them on the job, only on estimates

Had one lady called me two weeks after the cleaning and asked me to drop off another pair of shoe covers because hers wore out, l0l

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
two pair of shoe covers (since its usually a husband/wife) and bottle of spot remover on every job.

Mostly to keep feet dry and dirty shoes off freshly cleaned carpet. I dont wear them on the job, only on estimates

Had one lady called me two weeks after the cleaning and asked me to drop off another pair of shoe covers because hers wore out, l0l
I have been wondering why you dont wear them on jobs. Losing sleep for a month now over this. Is it because without, y0ur shoes work to find hidden cat hair and also better to agitate spots?

Luky

Name
Mario
i bought some a few years back…can’t remember where I got them however I do remember them being like tissue paper….they would tear just by looking at them.

You guys give out shoe covers? If so, which are good
Shoe cover topic... One of the most important " first impression " items when I walk into a customer's house. I give free pair or two to tipping customers, and I consider it a bad habit to hand them out for free. We don't get anything for free!!!
I buy always a case( 500, case lasts about two years)
Shoe covers are durable, water-resistant, and non-slip to some extent. The fact they're made in the USA helps too. I highly recommend it. When my salesperson in Aramsco is in a good mood, I can get cases under $150.
In a different post, you were asking for feedback on Odorcide Cat Attack. I got recently a few gallons and use Cat Attack every day to spruce up my vacuum hoses. I use additional Odorcide products; Fresh scent, Smoke Brake, and Serious Odor problems. To me, Cat Attack smells like green apples, and peaches with a distant touch of oranges and cinnamon ( wild guess, I know🤣) Cat Attack provides a long-lasting " wall" of masking urine odor. I used Cat Attack on eliminating odor from urine, feces, vomit, and food-related malodors, with satisfactory results. Cat Attack was endorsed so far by a few customers for its pleasant scent.

20230710_114005.jpg

Reactions: Mike J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom