You hold the key to love and fear

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Mikey Boarders,
I've been evaluating a little bit of the hate fest the transpires here every day all day from the sidelines and I've got to wonder how anyone can use so much time and energy getting wrapped up in an internet hatefest..

Instead of the 15 minutes it takes to hate people online, how about doing something constructive like:

1) Call 5 of your best customers and thank them for choosing your services. Ask if they have any friends or family members that might need your services now.

2) Call a few prospects you've been meaning to call and see if there's anything you can do for them.

3) Call a few referral hubs and see how you can further align your strategic partnerships.

4) Call a few churches or charities you believe in and see if they need anything cleaned or serviced.

5) Install a blog on your website

6) Shoot a video on 3 ways that choosing your services is beneficial to the prospect/customer, then upload it to YouTube and link it to your blog

7) Finish your paperwork now so you can spend an extra 15 minutes with your family

8) Check your marketing plan to ensure you are up to date. If so, add something that will take another 15 minutes per day to help grow your business. How about working on that newsletter or postcard you've been meaning to start?

9) Call a friend in need and see if you can help them. If you don't have a friend in need use the 15 minutes to call a local church and ask the same question.

10) Plan your day better because you'll never get that 15 minutes of negativity back.

11) Post a local Bird Report on the Bird Room

Love is but a song we sing
and fear's the way we die,
You can make the mountains ring
or make the angels cry,
Tho' the bird is on the wing
and you may not know why.

C'mon people, now
smile on your brother,
ev'ry-body get together,
try to love one another right now.

Some will come and some will go
and we shall surely pass
When the one that left us here
returns for us at last
We are but a moments sunlight
fading in the grass.

C'mon people, now
smile on your brother,
ev'ry-body get together,

If you hear the song I sing
you will understand
You hold the key to love and fear
in your trembling hand
Just one key unlocks them both,
it's there at your command.

C'mon people, now
smile on your brother,
ev'ry-body get together,

Mikey on Scoot's puter.

Scott

I'd post that here if there was hatin' goin' on here. Seems MB is the place for lovefests as of late, though.

Rock on.

Mikey P

Administrator
I find it funny that our group here is labeled the Hate Board by some.

I think as a whole this board is host to more real, honest, friendly, hard working men and women then anything that come before it.

Feel the love.

Or if you're shy, ask Jimmy to feel it for you.

scotty747

thats it. im goin to ics were i can learn why you all suck and joe will help me meet r. branson. a man so rich every pic i see of him is in a house with no carpet. tile and hard wood.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey wrote

Mikey on Scoot's puter.

That's just gross...but true love I suppose.

At least you are not thinking of the smell of an old mans pipe. :mrgreen:

But I feel the love too darn it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I hate that we're known as the haters! :x

I don't hate anyone, well OK maybe I hate a few...... actually I hate quite a few, but I hate being labeled!
:twisted:

Walt

So is hate defined by exposing a fraud?

All I can see are people who are rightly offended by the claims of so called marketing gurus. Personally I appreciate someone letting me know. That way I don't have to make the mistake of spending thousands on a decision I would ultimately regret.

Mikey P

Administrator
I just got a impressively letterheaded designed email from Mrs Buttons and Bows herowndarnself.

Evan hired her to have me remove that copyrighted material that I stole from his board.

I know he hates me.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Hate me one day....then love me........which is it?

#1 Mikey on Jimmy's Dead Pool list.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom