You padder types...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Ok, it's early and I just finished my first cup of Joe.

It's time to lay it on your carpet buffers. Do you remember our instructions for spot treatment with a microfiber rag?
-apply recommended gel
-use tamping brush to treat it
-BLOT the spot with the microfiber rag
-DO NOT SCRUB

I feel that using a buffer, Orbot, trinity, or whatever machine on a CUT pile of carpet is gonna reduce the life of the pile basically because it's scrubbing the carpet.

Commercial olefin isn't in this category because it's a tight loop and I think it can hold up to the agitation. But as for cut pile carpet...I don't care how good it looks, the buffer needs to stay off the residential carpet.

Quit being lazy, lay out your floor protecting blankets over your rich ass customer's marble floor, and HWE their carpet. Hell, use a hole glide like the pig guy if you want to make it easy.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

It's time to lay it on your carpet buffers. Do you remember our instructions for spot treatment with a microfiber rag?
-apply recommended gel
-DO NOT SCRUB

I feel that using a buffer, Orbot, trinity, or whatever machine on a CUT pile of carpet is gonna reduce the life of the pile basically because it's scrubbing the carpet.

Commercial olefin isn't in this category because it's a tight loop and I think it can hold up to the agitation. But as for cut pile carpet...I don't care how good it looks, the buffer needs to stay off the residential carpet.

Quit being lazy, lay out your floor protecting blankets over your rich ass customer's marble floor, and HWE their carpet. Hell, use a hole glide like the pig guy if you want to make it easy.
That's how I feel about using a Tri-force for stretching carpet. It's a myth that it works because it pushes the carpet out from behind at a 45° angle.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
That's how I feel about using a Tri-force for stretching carpet. It's a myth that it works because it pushes the carpet out from behind at a 45° angle.
Yea mine got used 1 maybe twice and now sits untouched and shiny in a box.

Mikey P

Administrator

-apply recommended gel
-DO NOT SCRUB

Have another cup of Joe, and lets hear your thoughts on quantum physics and how it relates to emulsification

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Bring a shag rug to NC.

You can run a PHX over it for enlightenment
I think the only rug available for me to bring would be my poly tufted rug I have from Lowes. It's already wore out which will look like crap.

I'll try to bring a different one if one of my customer's needs one cleaned.

Name
Jeff T
wrap your morning brain around this one fellas.... F3721207-E864-407F-817D-621957A77F3E.png

Name
Jeff T
I think the only rug available for me to bring would be my poly tufted rug I have from Lowes. It's already wore out which will look like crap.

I'll try to bring a different one if one of my customer's needs one cleaned.
Do you have a Cimex, or a Rotovac BH?
Apply a high PH prespray;
Agitated by a Cimex OR RV BH
let dwell for 15 min....
Extract using the RV BH,
Heat on high
Psi @ 550;
Work both the N/S direction;
Then E/W....
Dry pass slow...

rake it N rack it...

it will look new....

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Do you have a Cimex, or a Rotovac BH?
Apply a high PH prespray;
Agitated by a Cimex OR RV BH
let dwell for 15 min....
Extract using the RV BH,
Heat on high
Psi @ 550;
Work both the N/S direction;
Then E/W....
Dry pass slow...

rake it N rack it...

it will look new....
I had a Cimex. I hated it. Sold it.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
We are considering reinforcing ours TOPS and other pads with heavy duty synthetic thread to make them extra tough. Damon tough!!

That Phoenix is a beast. Still looking for those other 2 speeds.
I was this close to buying a used Necchi to sew my other pads like that. I’m still hoping to find cotton pads that the ECO will not fling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom